Not long...or so it seems....

Tubby&Chubby

Well, I have just worked out I have 40 days left on LT before I can begin my re-feed for Holiday!!

There is potential for me to re-join after my 2 week jolly in Portugal as I think I will put on weight but.....

I am very excited at this as I am now on day 36 so am nearly half way!!

So, for all you that are struggling or THINK you can't do it - YOU CAN BECAUSE I HAVE!!

I never thought I could make it this far so keep going everyone!! :D:D

Well done! Bet you're so excited for your holiday! Im not sure what to do after mine either, Im toying with the idea of slim and save because it just seems a bit less restrictive and of corse its cheaper. I still have just over 7 more weeks of LT though :)

I haven't really looked in to S+S, may have a look and see if the weight losses are as good as LT!

They do seem to be, the only reason i didn't move over is because Im really into LT now and Im afraid any little changes in routine could mess me up. The tfr part is 4 shakes or meals from s&s which most actually look pretty yum! Will defo have a gander just before hols and may order some for when i come home.

Well done for lasting so long! I am on day 17 got 16 days to go until I refeed I can't wait! Lost a stone hopefully loose another before then! Well done on your great weight losses x

well done blueeyes that's really good! Good luck with your journey!

I did LT for 10 weeks before my holiday. Lost 2 and a half stone, did a 2 week refeed that wasn't that strict really. Wasn't as careful as I planned to be on holiday and put on 6lb in 2 weeks which is the norm for me. Been back on LT for 4 weeks now and struggling. Lost 12lbs but have been having bits of food which I know is naughty. Going on holiday again in 8 weeks so will stick with it but seriously considering trying celebrity slim when I come home if I still need to lose the last few extra lbs.

I'm actually really struggling today. 37th day today and I really want food. Its my partners step dads birthday tomorrow and they are all having roast. Would it be really bad if I had a chicken breast and some vegetables? I really want food right now!

I stayed strong! Get weighed tomorrow so looking forward to the result! I HAVE to do this! 41 days 100% :D

Back