Guys any ideas:confused:
Everyday is pretty much the same
Morning
I have Black Coffee (with a splenda tablet) and an Exante Bar

Lunch
Exante Shake

Dinner
Exante Soup

and drink 2ltrs water daily minimum (more if I can force it), black tea with splenda tablet

What am I doing wrong

I am in the same boat. Admittedly I am still on my LL packs (switching to Exante in a few days) but I can't figure out what is wrong. I usually lose around 5-8 pounds in the first few days of a VLCD and this time nothing! It is very frustrating.

I know you didn't mention it but are you drinking sparkling water? That is the only thing I have changed and I am wondering if it is making me retain water or something. I don't know. If we just stick with it the weight will come off. Who knows, maybe we will step on the scale one morning and get a BIG number instead of a little one! xx

I weigh myself every morning- I am kind of addicted and am considering moving to a once a week weigh it if I can bear it! Do you weigh everyday?

Hi, I've been the same for 3 days too. I've been TS all the way (shakes only). But I'm not going to panic - from reading other people's diaries and from how my OH lost weight last week (no loss for 3 days then 3lb overnight!), we need to remember our bodies are weird! I might get OH to hide the scales for a few days.

We WILL have lost by the end of the week if we carry on (and we will have lost LOTS in 2 weeks time if we carry on!). So come on, hide the scales or just forget about them and remember it does work!

x

Brie- I had heard somewhere that sparkling water has a wee bit sodium in it as does most soda however should affect you that much - mayb you are right we need to ditch the daily wigh ins lol
Hang tight and like Midge says end of week we may be looking at something different

Big love Gals and thank you for the encouragement x

I think I will wait until Sunday morning to weigh myself. That will be one week and will hopefully see results! Thanks for the encouragement and support! The info on the water was nice, too. I honestly don't think it is the water but what do I know? I think I will have to ditch daily weigh ins!

Best of luck ladies!!

Sometimes I think our bodies are VERY CLEVER and try and sabotage our efforts to loose weight by trying really hard to say ' your wasting your time ... Eat, Eat, Eat [you know you want too]!!!"

Let's show our bodies who is in control and RESIST, RESIST, RESIST !!!! lol :innocent0002:

Keep smiling - you are doing great !

Last edited:
Put the scales away and stop weighing every day :whoopass: The weight WILL come off, its impossible not to lose on this

OUCH Starlight lol OK OK OK!!! hahaha:D

and Kelly you may be right , I just wish "my" body was clever enough to say "Stop Eating! Stop Eastimng! YOU ARE A FAT *******" way back when lol:sign0151:

You and me both !!! This sooooo made me laugh ....
[Our stats and goals are very simular - I can see us 'chivieing' each other along !!!]

I've been the same this week. Maybe there's something in the air ;)

L xox

I've gone one better ladies....and put on 1/4 lb!!? I started exercising this week so I'm thinking there's a link there. I've been TS so I'm not too worried - it will come off (just wish it'd hurry up!) x

Maybe it's "toilet issues" haha!

You could be right - hadn't thought about that!!!

But, on the plus side, luckily I measured myself last week and I've lost 5cms off my waist in the last 8 days or so. That's amazing! Wish I'd measured when I started the diet now. So if you're struggling - measure yourself! x

Back