Step 1 Sole Source Not losing much weight.... Why?

Hi, I'm hoping for a bit of advice... reassurance... encouragement...
I'm on week 6 of ss, just doing 3 products a day.
First week I lost 11lbs and 2nd was 4lb. Since then, it's only been 1lb a week - 18lbs total, and about 21inches. I really expected to lose more weight than this :confused:
What time of day do people have their first product? I get up about 6.30 and don't tend to have first shake till about 11ish - is this maybe the problem and my body is just then storing what I eat? I do drink probably 1.5ltrs of water before this, and a cup of tea with tiny splash of milk when I get to work.

I then have a bar in the afternoon and soup about 7pm.
I really need to boost my losses, need to order my wedding dress in next month and I want to be a size smaller before I do.
Any advice appreciated, I'm getting disheartened :(

Don't think your allowed milk in your tea. That's maybe knocking you out of ketosis which would mean slower weight loss

18lbs in 6 weeks sounds about right

The average is 1 stone a month, so 14lbs in 4 weeks?

Most of that 18lbs loss was in the first 2 weeks though, going by what she has said she only lost 3-4lbs in the last 4 weeks.
That doesn't sound correct!

I had slow losses for a while and my cd advised to have my first shake within 2 hours of waking up to kick start metabolism. When I did this my losses increased x

Piggly I think you could be right, that's what I was thinking. Only problem is once I have something I'm hungry all day!
I'll have to try it though, I've tried a beautiful dress today and need to lose these pounds!!

I know 18lbs is good in 6wks but lucifa is right that it was mostly in first 2wks so very slow since.

I don't think the milk will be making a huge difference, it's probably 10mls at most, and can't you have milk on the next step anyway?

I don't personally think it's the milk as you can have milk on ss+ ... either millk allowance or meal

You can do it for your dress! You only get one shot at wedding pics then you have to stare at them for the rest of your life lol so think of that!

Back