Not losing weight, please check my typical food diary

BABYDESSIE

Hi,

I've stuck to the diet for 2 months now and not losing much weight at all, I thought I was sticking to the diet pretty well, not sure where I've gone wrong, please advise. Please see my typical food diary below:

Breakfast:
250ml milk + 28g porridge oat
Cup of tea with splash of milk (free)

Mid morning snack:
Pear
Banana
Muller light strawberry yoghurt

Lunch:
chicken legs (skin removed)
Salad
Potato
no sugar fruit juice cordio

Afternoon snack:
more chicken leg
Muller light cherry yughurt
Pack of snack of jack (3 sins)

Dinner:
steam Fish
Steam veg
Rice
Mullerlight greek yoghurt - coconut & vanilla (1/2 sin)
Cup of tea with milk

All I can see is your milk intake...if it's semi skimmed I think you are only allowed 250ml..which you have already had with your breakfast. So you shouldn't have really had the other two cups of tea with milk. But I can't see that that would make much difference! Maybe try to snack on more superfree foods, these will speed up weight loss. :)

Hope that helps,

Jodie.

All I can see is your milk intake...if it's semi skimmed I think you are only allowed 250ml..which you have already had with your breakfast. So you shouldn't have really had the other two cups of tea with milk. But I can't see that that would make much difference! Maybe try to snack on more superfree foods, these will speed up weight loss. :)

Hope that helps,

Jodie.

Hi Jodie,

I thought we could have 350ml, thats why I have 250ml and leave the 100ml for teas / coffee... Yeah, I will snack more on superfree food. Thanks.

Back