Not losing weight with SW - help?

muppsy

Hi gang,

I rejoined SW 3 weeks ago and I'm doing EE.
Week 1 = - 0.5lb
Week 2 = + 0.5lb
Week 3 = - 0.5lb

In following it, eating buckets of fruit, haven't had even a sniff of bread! Using all SW recipes and staying within the 5-15 syns per day range - bar 2 nites out (1 week 1 and 1 week 2)

I'm back doing spinning classes and walking a lot.

There are people in my group not doing any exercise and going out on the rip a few nights per week and yet having big losses!!

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Do you think SW won't work as I did it before and stopped and now back to it? Or do you think it's taking my body a while to adjust and I'll suddenly have a big loss?

I'm feeling so disheartened, I don't want to quit but finding it so hard to keep my resolve.

Any help you all can share will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a mill
X

Hi gang,

I rejoined SW 3 weeks ago and I'm doing EE.
Week 1 = - 0.5lb
Week 2 = + 0.5lb
Week 3 = - 0.5lb

In following it, eating buckets of fruit, haven't had even a sniff of bread! Using all SW recipes and staying within the 5-15 syns per day range - bar 2 nites out (1 week 1 and 1 week 2)

I'm back doing spinning classes and walking a lot.

There are people in my group not doing any exercise and going out on the rip a few nights per week and yet having big losses!!

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Do you think SW won't work as I did it before and stopped and now back to it? Or do you think it's taking my body a while to adjust and I'll suddenly have a big loss?

I'm feeling so disheartened, I don't want to quit but finding it so hard to keep my resolve.

Any help you all can share will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a mill
X

I know it's really disheartening when you put the effort in and nothing happens - been like for the last 6 weeks. Have a friend who still has takeaway and nights out yet drops 3-5 lb a week - meanwhile I put the effort in and do my exercise and have lost the grand total of 2lb in 6 weeks. It would be so easy to give up but I want this weight loss more than any pizza or beer - so I've decided I have to forget what other people do and do what I know works for me - no bread, no alcohol, more veg - less fruit and 3 to 4 litres of water a day.
It's not that SW doesn't work but like anything it's not one fits all - you have to find what works for you & then tell yourself it's not forever.
Stick with it - just stop all the comparisons!

Hey! I know how disheartening it is when things don't pay off. The thing I find with SW is there isn't a lot of focus from group or recipes about portion size....I cane the pasta and fruit and then found out 'free' doesn't mean free. Maybe try limiting portions a little bit, eat more veg than fruit (I find this hard as I hate veg!) drink fluids and make sure you have both healthy extras. Maybe post your food diary on here and see of we can help. You're doing everything right it WILL happen xx

Thanks for the posts guys. I'm sticking at it. Fingers crossed I'll have a big loss soon! X
I finally lost 3lb this week - so hopefully it will come for you too. I think it takes a bit longer for your body to catch up sometimes. And it's never any harm to drink some more water!

Back