Not on plan, loosing more weight??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrCharmed, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. MrCharmed

MrCharmed Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(32.34%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey, this is my third week now where I haven't been on plan. I want to get back on track but the last two weeks I've lost 7 and 4 pounds by eating pretty much what I want. I've got no motivation but feel if I don't eventually I will gain. Any advicr/help or an explanation appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    you say eating what you want but have you considered it might not be as bad as you think? you might think your making the wrong choices but maybe theres more of the right choices in there

4. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    It will catch up eventually. Trust me im talking from personal experience! As said above you may well be subconsciously making better choices. I also know sw is not about the amount you eat, but i know sometimes when off plan im not as focused on meals and sometimes eat less quantity wise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.