(Not) Paying and Weighing When at Target

JemmaBe

Silver Member
Quick question:

When at target, do you weigh first and then if necessary pay, or do you pay and it says '£0.00' and then weigh?

I'm at target (don't get too excited, it's a temporary stoppage point) but my card came up with £4.95 last week, so I'm not sure which way around it should go.

You weigh in as normal then if you are outwith the 3lbs over/under target you are allowed you have one week to get back within those limits. If you are still outwith that weight then you have to pay.

You go to the pay lady first then the scales second :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How can that work for a maintainer? :confused: You're saying you pay the lady, then get weighed, find out you're still within the 3lb allowance, so then go back and get yer money back?

Eh? Surely it's weight, then pay IF you put on? :confused:

Because the pay lady part registers your attendance which Is the bit that gets the consultant their money

Because the pay lady part registers your attendance which Is the bit that gets the consultant their money

Oh I seeeeeeee, do you go to the Pay Lady, but dont actually PAY her! (That's more like it. I might try that :D )

Yeah, you take your card to the pay station, then as a target member it comes up as Target Member - paid. Then you go and weigh. If you are out by the 3lbs yo have one week to get back. The next time you go to pay, register your card and weigh, if over target for the s4cond week you get sent back to pay.

Back