Not quite a newb

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
After coming back from a disastrous holiday being stuck in the house because it was halfway up a mountain and I couldn't walk anywhere and faffing about for years which has only made me gain weight I've my limit, I can't cope with it anymore I need this to work and I no it will If I stick to it.
I rejoined my local group last night, I was doing RC but after a few days of weighing everything and then discovering a banana had more calories than a bag of quavers I realised I can't do this forever which at 23st 6lb I really need, so SW was the obvious choice for me.

I don't have a lot of people in real life that I've told, its a bit of a running joke at work about what diet i'm doing today so I'm hoping that you lovely people will give me lots of motivation and support.

Hey Hun

Welcome back to SW :)
I'm also rejoining tonight and already looking forward to it despite only getting back from Mexico this morning lol ;)
We can do this Hun. xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After coming back from a disastrous holiday being stuck in the house because it was halfway up a mountain and I couldn't walk anywhere and faffing about for years which has only made me gain weight I've my limit, I can't cope with it anymore I need this to work and I no it will If I stick to it.
I rejoined my local group last night, I was doing RC but after a few days of weighing everything and then discovering a banana had more calories than a bag of quavers I realised I can't do this forever which at 23st 6lb I really need, so SW was the obvious choice for me.

I don't have a lot of people in real life that I've told, its a bit of a running joke at work about what diet i'm doing today so I'm hoping that you lovely people will give me lots of motivation and support.

I always find it easier not to tell lots of people. Its always the first thing they ask you, nevermind how your feeling!! Its just added pressure when its not needed.

Good luck. :eek:

Hey Hun

Welcome back to SW :)
I'm also rejoining tonight and already looking forward to it despite only getting back from Mexico this morning lol ;)
We can do this Hun. xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to you too. Iv always enjoyed reading through your diary, even when i first joined minimins and didnt use it to its full potential. Your holiday photos look amazing!! X

Welcome back - there will be lots of support for you here - I'm sure most of us are familiar with the "what diet are you on this time?!" line from friends, family or both!

Back