Not quite what I expected

Happychip

So first week, weighed in this morning and STS. I usually am alright at losing the first week on diets, it's just maintaining the losses and my motivation that are the problem. I'm hoping this is just my body getting used to this, it's certainly the best I've felt in a while. Anyway, just thought I'd share and see if this was normal as I have seen through the threads that a few people have had relatively big losses in first week unless coming off a VLCD, which I'm not.
Really want to stick with this so fingers crossed for next week :D

Hi Happychip

Crossing all my Fingers and Toes for you. Good luck.

Morning did you weigh in aftera DD and what has your pattern been like this week hun ?

Thank you Fatwelly.

I weighed after my DD yesterday. So I have had as following:
Monday: DD
Tuesday: UD
Wednesday: DD
Thursday: WI first thing in the morning UD
Friday: DD
Saturday: UD
Sunday: Sort of inbetween. Try and limit calories, no snacking, just 3 main meals.

I had a sneaky look at the scales throughout the week and found that the scales were saying I'd gained but I had read someone saying that the scales do tend to jump around quite a bit on JUDDD throughout the week due to the whole ups and downs so wasn't fussed. Just thought I might have lost something by the end of the week. Thanks for the feedback Bajoleth.

Your days look fine, what sort of cals have you been consuming on your DD and UP ?

Back