Not really a newbie but..

annaxxo

I joined a few months ago and failed on my diet AGAIN! After just a few weeks so I'm back and determined to do it this time as I have a big trip planned in march for my 21st birthday, so its a biggie and I am NOT wearing a size 16 dress on my birthday so therefore I will be losing weight. I want to lose 2 stone but not sure if that's possible in 10 weeks lol. So basically I know I'm rattling on but if anyone has any tips for me on how to stick to my diet or how to motivate myself and keep my will power up I would really appreciate it. Or any tips on how to make the weight fall off faster would be even better lol.
Thanks in advance,
(will promise to post again soon)
Annaxxo
P.s. I'm following slimming world.

Hey Anna, good luck with your weight loss.
I have no idea how to make the weight loss quicker on slimming world as I have never done it.
A VLCD would offer you quick results in the 10 weeks you want to lose weight in, would that be a possible option for you.

x

Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried slimfast (if that's the kind of thing you mean) last week but it left me feeling a bit wobbly and dizzy so that's why I thought I should try going back onto slimming world but thanks any way.x

Good luck with the weight loss. I'm doing SW and in group they swear by drinking 2ltr of water a day and trying to make at least 1/3 of every meal out of super free foods. Hope this helps xx

i swear by 2 litres of water every day and a few power walks as well. i turned into a very lazy person so ive decided to start leaving the car at home and walking every where, i feel great after doing it.. best of luck with the weight loss :D

Back