Not satisfying

I know what u mean I try my beat to find non Ww foods that are low in pro point a few of my faves are:

Dairyea dunker 3pp
Malteasers 5pp
Multipack wotsits/quavers/skips 2pp
Penguins 3pp

There are so many more it just depends what's want to eat I find that Ww branded foods are expensive and Dorset some reason when you eat them you just don't feel satisfied it's like eating air lol hope this helps a little xox

i was having a mini emotional breakdown at work when i wrote that and all i had was WW snacks.

ive come home and had to get straight into bed before i go and eat the entire house...

i highly doubt it, ive just been told that my boyfriend of nearly 2 years has taken a job away from home and is movin in about 4 weeks

specialk said:
i highly doubt it, ive just been told that my boyfriend of nearly 2 years has taken a job away from home and is movin in about 4 weeks

Oh no hun that's awful :( so sorry to hear you having such a rough time atm. Is he going to be permanently away from home? Sending virtual hugs xox

Aww sorry hon, didn't you know? Hes a swine if it helps???? Have a good cry, rant strop, whatever floats your boat. :cry:

sue it was unexpected, i didnt think he would get the job to be honest, then i thought he wouldnt take it, but how wrong am i?!?!

Cry and rant is all ive done since about 5 pm and he seems rather impassive about it all, its more the fact that he only found out today and i found out then he said he has to get his new place by the 10th jan so will be moving out around then to start the new job

Back