Not so innocent!!

Minders

Finding inspiration
Was in Tesco and needed something for my lunch. Spotted the new Innocent Tasty Veg Pots. Got the Tuscan Bean Stew. Looks really healthy, tons of beans, tomatoes, and fresh raw kale on top - contains three of your daily portions of veg. Low fat, high fibre, lots of veg. You microwave it and it makes a decent sized bowl of bean stew. Tasted OK (though nothing to write home about IMO). By looking at it, I figured it was pretty SW friendly...

Just looked up the syns online... it's 14 syns on Red/Green/Extra Easy!!!! :eek: Yikes!

I did do things like that, I will buy something that I reckon wont have many syns in , so as soon as I get home i go on SW website get the syn values and get a black marker and write it on the item- so when im in the kitchen ,with my head in the cupboard- I see all these numbers ,and go get an apple

I've just done similar with a WW frozen dessert but luckily didn't eat it before checking. It comes out at 8.5 syns so will be staying in the freezer

why is there so much weight watchers food in the ''Cheap'' shops
ie home bargains and herons and wilkinsons and poundland??
its everywhere?

why is there so much weight watchers food in the ''Cheap'' shops
ie home bargains and herons and wilkinsons and poundland??
its everywhere?

Is there ? i never go in poundland etc but if I did I'd probably have got my high syn dessert cheaper lol

i did the same thing with a weight watchers dessert in my first week, but id eaten it already as it was before i registered on the net.. needless to say the otherones in the husband and the 2 bannoffe ones are still in the freezer waiting for husband to eat them... im much more satisfyed with skinny cows!!

*sigh* I really wish SW would make some chilled meals. Did you try inputting the Innocent nutritional info into the calculator? Sometimes that calculates it lower as it allows for some free food - I do that with soups and they come out a lot lower which makes more sense to me than the astronomical amounts the syns online says they are!

I did the straight online calculator - and it came up 14 syns. Even though really, it does have a lot of free foods in it, and very healthy, high fibre ones. <shrug> It wasn't that great anyway, so I'll just not have it again, just to be safe. It's well expensive anyway. I got it in the yellow sticker section or I wouldn't have bothered.

Back