Not strictly cambridge

dee25

Hi all ,
After trying to loose weight myself by going to the gym and after trying slimming world I found it really really difficult to loose 10lbs .
I've started the Cambridge diet on step 3 and wondered if anyone else has done this diet this way too as I just seem to read people are on sole source ? I haven't got a lot to loose but I tell you it hasn't half been stubborn !!!
Dee
X

Hi Dee, I've just started step 3. First time for me. I'm on day 3 and already feel like I've list weight. I'm feeling really motivated and even going to the gym today. Let me know how you get on.

Hi Dee, I've just started step 3. First time for me. I'm on day 3 and already feel like I've list weight. I'm feeling really motivated and even going to the gym today. Let me know how you get on.
Hi,
Ive had to start on step 3 due to BMI being over 40 and on meds, I lost 14lb week 1
Today I get weighed and according to my scales I've lost 4lb
hope that helps x

I'm quite close to my target, But finding it hard t shift the last bit, so doing CD

Jambo, that is fantastic. I didn't fancy depriving myself totally so I decided 1000 calories a day was low enough. I'm going to be weighed on Saturday so I'll let you know how I get on. I'm on meds too so I think it was the best choice. My bmi is about 31 but I have list a couple if stone over the last year through various diets but felt like I was getting into bad habits again so thought I'd try and nip it in the bud. X

Not started on step 3 but wishing you good luck.

Back