Not sure best option

Linzois

Hi everyone

Really want to do this to get a quick weight loss, but i have a lot of issues around food, so not sure what is the best option for me, so looking for advice!

What is the difference in weight losses between sole source and 810? is it worth the extra weight losses to go sole source?

A lot of my social life revolves around food, and I want to make a change, but I'm scared I won't be able to do it as I have failed in the past

What's the best choice do you think? I need a quick weight loss as I'm feeling so sh*t about myself right now :mad:

Thanks everyone
Linzois
x

Hey,

I think that all of the steps have their plus points. ss and ss+ have taught me that I don't need to eat as much as I do as often. And I eat the wrong foods. I think these lessons are really important for keeping the weight off.

I think the actuall weight lost depends on the person. I have seen first week losses of between 4lb and 12lb on ss+.

There are two parts to why this diet sees results. First one is that people are getting all the vitamins they need, but at the same time are able to take in a lot less calories then they are using. That is the key in any diet, to be burning more than is being eaten. To get the vitamins and still loose weight with food, it takes longer. Because we need to eat that much of it to get just our 5 a day compared to the cambridge shakes.

The other other part is the ketosis you might know about already. But this diet does mean you feel hungry a lot, and there are other side effects.

The plus point about pro points or other slimers type diets is that you can still eat out, you just need to watch what you are eating. with ss and ss+ that is either completely impossible or close to. Because it is hard to sit there with ice water during starters, and pudding. Then sit with a chicken breast with just salad leaves for main lol been there :)

I know how you feel, my 30th is coming up and I can't bear to look like this for it. But I also don't wanna risk my health. So I think its about finding what is right and what works for you. ss costs £42 ish a month. That is a lot of money if its something thats not so good for you.
Some people find they just can't stick to it and scottish slimmers etc is more suited to their lifestyle.
Cambridge is very much a diet that needs people to be in a strong head space.

Good luck with whatever you decide :)

A Moderator on here once said that the losses for SS, SS+ and 810 were pretty much the same. A friend of mine did 810 and she lost consistently as much as I did on SS, I think there are some individual differences but generally the diet shouldn't make much of a difference.

Thats brilliant girls, thanks so much for your advice. I am starting on Sunday, and I am going to do 810 I think, as I'll have a wee evening meal to look forward to. I'm excited to see the results, hoping to get a stone off in the first month, 3 stones in 3 months would be amazing! I'll try, feel in a strong place and looking forward to getting started! :)

Hiya, I decided to ss because I have always made bad choices where food is concerned and felt that taking away my choice would allow me to relax about eating and what to have, I have done 12 weeks and lost 4 stone:), I have craved certain foods, but last night I had food (scrambled eggs) and it was nice but didn't make me want to go on a mad binge, good luck with whatever you decide, the 3 plans ss ss+ and 810 all have fantastic results :)

Back