Not sure i can do my 10 thousand steps today

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 12 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Its so cold outside. I work up town and popped out with my mobile for company and its just too cold. My face is still numb after being back inside for 15 mins.
    I am a bit disappointed as i like knowing i have done them.
    maybe walking on the spot indoors will do. Might look a bit of a prat tho!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sam

Sam Banned

You are right. This cold weather is horrible. I loved these sunny days when you were able to exercise outside. Nevetheless I am still trying to go jogging every day. I bought very warm clothes and after a few minutes and I don't feel cold anymore. But I am sure that is not great for everybody. You should really do some indoor sports then-who cares if you are exercising indoor or outdoors. At least you should do some sports!
  4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Why not try jogging on the spot, will warm you up as well lol
  5. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

To be honest, I went to the gym while I was SSing but never counted steps and it never seemed to affect my weight loss so one day shouldn't matter!
  6. Daisydee

Hi FNM

I know just how you are feeling!:eek:

I have been really good ad including one hour's walk a day/10,000 steps - whichever comes first. TOO COLD TO WALK TONIGHT - I managed about 6,ooo today so that will have to do.

Stay motivated and don't let all of your good work so far go to waste!!

Daisydee x:party0011:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.