1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure if i am doing so well :S

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by XxCarleyxX, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. XxCarleyxX

XxCarleyxX Member

I have just been to my 2nd meeting. Last week was my first week and i lost 2lbs which i was happy with. I have just been tonight and i have stayed the same?! I know its better than putting on weight but i was a bit disapointed as i have been really good this week. The only thing i can think of is that i don't really do any exercise as i have an office job. Maybe i should join the gym hmmm xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. geoff1960

geoff1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think some weeks it goes like that and then the next week you could lose more, it's a horrible feeling when you have done everything right - good luck for next week :)
  4. jesski

jesski Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    For some people, it can take a little longer for the difference to show on the scales! Your hard work this week will most likely result in a nice loss next week, so keep it up :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.