Not sure if i am doing so well :S

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by XxCarleyxX, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. XxCarleyxX

XxCarleyxX Member

I have just been to my 2nd meeting. Last week was my first week and i lost 2lbs which i was happy with. I have just been tonight and i have stayed the same?! I know its better than putting on weight but i was a bit disapointed as i have been really good this week. The only thing i can think of is that i don't really do any exercise as i have an office job. Maybe i should join the gym hmmm xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. geoff1960

geoff1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I think some weeks it goes like that and then the next week you could lose more, it's a horrible feeling when you have done everything right - good luck for next week :)

4. jesski

jesski Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For some people, it can take a little longer for the difference to show on the scales! Your hard work this week will most likely result in a nice loss next week, so keep it up :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.