NOT sure if right place to post

Hi all been doing really well this week following to the letter well last night i blew it big style I dont no what come over me lol I developed binge eating for the night I ate a full size milka, 6 blue ribbon 5 small packs of butterkist popcorn, a bag of salt of vinegar crisps oh and some chips and cheese... Well now i feel crap and struglling to get back on track... Motivation needed please.... you lot are all so lovelly and I just need some support and motivation I think... I might try and syn it later to shock me xxx

Last edited:
That's gone - it's past - forget it and move on - all is not lost.

Be ready for the next time you feel that way - look at some of the recipies on this sight for syn free or low syn goodies. For example, I found syn free ice cream on this site, and it is delicious. I also found syn free lemon meringue, and that is fab too. I also make some "cakes" with SW scan bran. Another goodie is to get some pudding rice, then make with water (not milk)per instructions on packet, add canderel/other brand low cal sugar, and then stir in a free yog to make it creamy and fruity - and you have comfort food in free rice pudding (ok for green and xtra easy).

I hope this helps - these are sweet treats, as that is what I always crave!

Good luck.

thanks I am gonna look for them and try them I really dont know what come over me and then once i had blown it i thought so what and blew it totally xxx lol thanks for your advice

Hi all been doing really well this week following to the letter well last night i blew it big style I dont no what come over me lol I developed binge eating for the night I ate a full size milka, 6 blue ribbon 5 small packs of butterkist popcorn, a bag of salt of vinegar crisps oh and some chips and cheese... Well now i feel crap and struglling to get back on track... Motivation needed please.... you lot are all so lovelly and I just need some support and motivation I think... I might try and syn it later to shock me xxx

I wouldn't syn it unless you really feel like you need to be shocked. I don't think you do, you already sound down enough about it and there's no use punishing yourself. You can't change what's happened now, so move on and get back on plan. Like Mel has suggested, get some low syn treats in to prepare yourself for when you're next in a bingey mood. The syn free ice cream sounds good, you can make it in advance and keep it in the freezer.

You could also try going out for a brisk walk or a jog when you want to raid the cupboards, takes your mind off the sweet tooth and often makes me feel motivated and ready to go again!

Hello Tara.

I can understand the bingeing.. we all do that at times. If you syn it then don't go without any syns til WI, just drop down to say 5. We have a really good support group on here, "From here to Eternally Slim". We offer each other motivation and tips inc recipes etc.. if you feel you need that extra support, do pop along.. there is a great bunch of us. Good luck x

If I were you I wouldn't syn it. Just draw a line under it and get back on plan.

I agree with everyone else, check the recipies out on here, there's lots of nice cake one's and when you cut em into slices they become lower syns :)

Just trying to think of some low syn snacks for you. What I much on are:

*Mikados (0.5 syns per mikado)
*Pink & Whites (2.5 syns each)
*Funsize Chocolate (anything from 2.5 syns to 4 syns each)
*Curly Wurlys (6 Syns each - put em in the fridge and they take longer to eat!)
*Mini meringues (1 syn each and great with ff yogurt and strawberries)
*Maybe use your HEB to have 2 alpen light or a kellogg's fibre plus cereal bar?
*Hot chocolate for a chocolate fix? The indulgence options one are lovely and are 3 syns
*For crisps - if you need a crisp fix, have some french fries only 4 syns for the multipack ones and i find you get loads in!

And mainly...drink a glass of water if you feel a binge coming on...might fill you up! And if you do feel a binge coming on, have something low syn :D good luck!

Back