Not sure if this is right

BRUNTY554

Hi
I an on EE day today and had a banana for breakie as had to go shopping and then came back and had spaghetti hoops, 2 egg omlette and ham.

Does it matter that i didnt have my banana with it earlier or should i have had 1/3 superfree with it as well?

Thanks

I wonder this as well. Apparently the 1/3 superfree is supposed to restrict the amount of free food you eat, so is meant to be eaten at the same time. But I had a scrambled egg this morning with an apple after. I've just gone back to SW and starting on EE for the first time, so I suppose it's wait and see what works!

Yes i am returing to SW after years yo yoing on and off diets to the bthe heaviest i have ever been so thought that is it time to get back to what did work for me years ago. But they have changed it with the EE plan and i like it but it takes a bit of getting used to

Yes technically you are supposed to have your superfree with your meal, either as a starter, part of the main meal, or as a dessert. but the odd meal without superfree will not do you any harm so don't worry about it too much :)

I don't always have my 1/3 super free with my meals, but having it in my mind that I should has definitely increased my fruit and veg intake. If I hit a plateau I'll make sure I have my 1/3 without fail!

I often have fruit for breakfast and then a yogurt mid morning! I do wonder if this is the right thing to do as well!

Back