Not sure im up to this??

Fedupbeingafattie!

Hello everyone!!
Ro here
I had a slip last wk that lasted couple days!!
Got weighed yesterday and thankfully am same weight as last wk!!
Ive been bk on Lipotrim since Wkd,and im feeling it very difficult
I know it works,but boy oh boy i am getting it tough
My hubby made a curry for him&kids tonite what can i say the smell was driving me mad!!I didnt give in and eat some although i was really tempted to
We are away tomorrow the whole day and i dont know what im going to do??
I will take my 1st shake in morning,but not sure what to do with 2nd&3rd?How do i make them up wheen we are away for the day? Im tempted to have chicken when he goes to lunch,isnt that ok?Wat else wud i b allowed that wouldnt take me outta ketosis??
I know its cheating but its either that or "FAIL"!!

Hang on in there i am sure it will be worth it. I am on day 6 and it's ok. when i go out i measure the water into a small bottle and take that and the shake powder and mix it in a sports bottle, as long as you shake it for all its worth it works well. hope this helps you. x

Hi!!
Thanks very much
Thats a good idea
Will try that tomorrow and see how i get on
Thanks again xx

You can do it!!!

Take each day at a time and get through that one day. Try very very hard to not eat anything as no matter how small it can lead to a slippery slope no matter how strong you have been in the past.

Water water water really does help with the hunger pangs. Try and get one of the shakers with the mesh thing at the top. It really does work with the shakes (not the soup no hot liquids!!) you can get them from health shops or your chemist might have some.

Situations like this will crop up and you will have to find a way to deal with them. You don't HAVE to eat anything. You CAN just have your shakes and water.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Hello everyone!!
Ro here
I had a slip last wk that lasted couple days!!
Got weighed yesterday and thankfully am same weight as last wk!!
Ive been bk on Lipotrim since Wkd,and im feeling it very difficult
I know it works,but boy oh boy i am getting it tough
My hubby made a curry for him&kids tonite what can i say the smell was driving me mad!!I didnt give in and eat some although i was really tempted to
We are away tomorrow the whole day and i dont know what im going to do??
I will take my 1st shake in morning,but not sure what to do with 2nd&3rd?How do i make them up wheen we are away for the day? Im tempted to have chicken when he goes to lunch,isnt that ok?Wat else wud i b allowed that wouldnt take me outta ketosis??
I know its cheating but its either that or "FAIL"!!
Just wanted to let you know that your not on your own in the cheating stakes..I had the most horrible fortnight, but unlike you i wasn't lucky enough to stay the same and had 4lbs up last wk!!:eek: But i started straight back when i got out of the chemist, i was totally disgusted with myself!! Had 10lbs down today and was thrilled! BUT... Last week going back on the shakes was harder than starting the first time and I'm making sure it won't be happening again!! My advice is to stick with shakes whatever you do coz it will only get harder to resist temptation..Don't eat the chicken because it will surely trigger the craving for something else (from experience unfortuneately i know :() Bring the bottle with you and shake the crap out of it (a little workout for your arms at the same time:D) Hope you have a good day and can stick with it!! Xx Xx

Back