Not sure what to do feel. Failure

Hi guys well firstly a bit about myself before I had my son I lost 4 stone on shake diet vlcd anyway all was good as conceived after 8 years anyway I gave birth and have put on all weight since then I have tried all sorts of diets diet chef cambridge to name but a few anyway I started ww 2 weeks ago I just can't get used to the pointing I work long hours and been having food just to get points in I shop monthly and on budget and I shop at Iceland freezer shop anyway I away next week on Hols and vow to start a healthy eating high protein etc and think I should give sw a go please please I really need to do this and would appreciate your thoughts advice etc and also any buddies xx

Thanks by way I way 19 st 13 and will possibly weigh over 20 when return from Hols xx

Cheers xx

hi. i didn't really get on with WW at all and find SW so so much better, so i'd recommend it if you're not getting on with WW. you've lost 4stone before so you know you can lose weight. :)

My initial thoughts are, with SW its healthy eating & mostly made from scatch, also some people find the weight loss slow, but saying that there are a lot who don't.

Just take a look at the various threads on the SW forum, familarise yourself with what people eat, how they deal with difficulties we all face when trying to lose weight.

There are a lot of 'SW' on a budget threads, you don't need to spend a lot of money on food to do SW. One thing for sure is you'll find lots of friends/help/support on the SW forum.

Cheers guys since posting I have done a lot of research I am for a start going to use some of my gift vouchers I have and go to Clarkes to get good trainers so will be exercising which is what I did before xx

The main thing that gets expensive on SW is fruit and veg but if you get plenty of frozen fruit and veg to put in the freezer, then check the bargains thread and you can find the best deals for things on there if you have a couple of different supermarkets nearby. Also making things in bulk can keep the costs down, so check places like lidl and Audi ect. And get plenty of tinned tomatoes passata and such so your can make big lots of things like tomato sauce for pasta, and spag Bol in large quantities then freeze them for later use, also Iceland do things like big bags of frozen meats, be careful with that sorta thing since its not always lean (check the packaging) I ended up throwing about half a bag of chicken breats after I had cut the fat off :(

Hi!

I could of written your post myself. I lost 6st on CWP, got pregnant and here I am again! Im doing SW and although I have good and bad days it is moving in the right direction.

Tbh it's taken me a very long time to get out of the VLC way of thinking. But I am happy eating and loosing at a slower rate now

Back