Not sure where to post....

Claire291080

Hello...

I'm not sure where to post a first post but I'm kinda lost in April 2011 I got to target loosing a disgusting 5 stone 1lb took me just over a year and did by d and green found it sooooo easy. Then life has gotten in the way holidays children now at the ages ( 4 & 6 ) to have an opinion and dam good taste in lovely but high syned foods!

I've put on as of today 1st 6lb since the end of 2011.

I'm gutted mortified and disgusted i have sooooo many lovely clothes that don't fit. I have and always will go to my sw group but have text consultant and taking 3 weeks holiday ( we are away half term) but the others are because I know I've binged out this weekend since weigh in Thursday... I'm just fed up with explaining myself if that makes sense... I'm fed up with trying to explain why I've maintained or gained. I'm good and loose well very well "when" I'm good..

I just need some people who actually wan to loose weight who can give me some help I've converted and love EE over red and green it works so much better with a family and I know I CAN say no and I enjoy my I fruit and veg so that's not the problem it's me that's the problem and most of my sw group are there for a coffee morning and go out for meals etc as they are with respect much older I slimmed and lost the 5 stone for my 30th birthday and I did do it and was sooooooo proud but now I just feel a disappointment I need to loose at least 1 stone to fit in my clothes I'm just so down and could do with a buddy right now...

I'm 32yrs been with my husband just over 12 yrs boy of 6 and girl just about to turn 4....

Thanks for listening if you've not fallen asleep.... Would love some friends to help me I have a lot of experience and tips to share.

Claire x

Ok first your not a disappointment 5 stone is awesome n ur doing right thing to nip it at just over 1 stone gain instead of fighting to loose. 5 again.

The simple answer is you need to stop the bad foods again And keep going to class whether you justify gains to class is no different to justifying them to urself.

Sometimes there reasons you did it sometimes its just because it tasted good or just because you can.

But I say start the planning the goals get the skinny clothes back out do it all again like when you first started.

Instead of a struggle to restart

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Thanks ;)

Thing is most of the time it's not even nice or food that was worth it just scraps or kids left overs that aren't worth it grrrr when I first started i was 14st 7.5lb I'm not today 10st 13.5lb ;( when I got to 9st 6lb I was on top of the world and its only 1st 7.5lb I think lol.... Which the grand scheme is not much but feels like a huge huge journey all over agin.... Guess I'm just feeling a bit low right now. Plus not working my way round the site that easy having a really pants and thick day!

21.5lb till back to original target (holiday in half term end of month too!!!!) ahhhhh

Claire x

Hi Claire.
Put your mind to do it & you will! Just tell the family that you intend to go for it & you want their support, plan your meals & go for it!
Good luck with your journey...........
Pete

Thanks ;)

Thing is most of the time it's not even nice or food that was worth it just scraps or kids left overs that aren't worth it grrrr when I first started i was 14st 7.5lb I'm not today 10st 13.5lb ;( when I got to 9st 6lb I was on top of the world and its only 1st 7.5lb I think lol.... Which the grand scheme is not much but feels like a huge huge journey all over agin.... Guess I'm just feeling a bit low right now. Plus not working my way round the site that easy having a really pants and thick day!

21.5lb till back to original target (holiday in half term end of month too!!!!) ahhhhh

Claire x

Put ur mind to be positive no more negative comments. And see it as a fresh new challenge.
X

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Back