Not sure where to put myself!

astara

Hello everyone, I am new here :)

I am approaching the big 40 (closer to it than to 30!) and know its time to kick myself up the backside and lose the 10 year post pregnancy weight! I am not planning to follow a specific diet (not sure which board to put myself), as I am on a tight budget and also need to fit the needs of my family into that budget. So its plain old fashioned healthy eating. I have some health problems which limit the type of food I can eat (gastritis and a hernia), all weight related :mad: , which I know will improve as I lose weight.

There are so many inspirational stories here! Well, today is the day-im ready for it:D

Good luck to you, I just try to eat healthy instead of following a specific diet and it works, unless you're a weak willed plonker like me who keeps slipping off the rails.

Hi,I have decided on healthy eating over sw or ww just git fed up counting and weighing and writing everything down.feeling much more relaxed and not stressed :-D
Good luck

Thankyou for your replies :) I have joined a local WW meet, and having never done it before I am pleasantly surprised. Its clear I have zero willpower, hence the date I wrote this post and failed miserabally lol. Left to my own devices I could eat my way through a small supermarket, but on WW so far so good. Good luck with your journeys :)

Back