• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not there yet, but here's me 54lbs down

nannis

Silver Member

Attachments

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done!!! you are looking brilliant!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
Amazing, well done!

I've only joined this forum yesterday but just had to say what an inspiration you are!!!!

You are looking great and I just know you are going to reach your goal.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if I keep your pics in mind, I'll lose each and every pound that I need to lose.

Please keep posting to inspire and motivate me. I'm following my own healthy eating plan, I want to feel like a christmas cracker this year and not the christmas pudding ;)

WELL DONE YOU :D

nannis

Silver Member
WOW you look amazing!
Thank you x

I've only joined this forum yesterday but just had to say what an inspiration you are!!!!

You are looking great and I just know you are going to reach your goal.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if I keep your pics in mind, I'll lose each and every pound that I need to lose.

Please keep posting to inspire and motivate me. I'm following my own healthy eating plan, I want to feel like a christmas cracker this year and not the christmas pudding ;)

WELL DONE YOU :D
Aww thank you so much, youv'e made my day!...Good luck on your journey, and keep us posted on your progress..Im sure you will do great. xx

:wow: what a difference, well done. I love seeing photo's like this. Great stuff!

Thanks, took me a long time, but it was worth it. :D

You look amazing!!! Just imagine how fantastic you will look when you reach your goal!!! Well done xxx

Iris

You look absolutely fantastic! Very many congratulations on all the hard work paying off - you must be incredibly chuffed.

Good luck with the rest of the journey!

:wow: Iris, 107lbs gone!! where are your B&A's they would be fantastic.

wow o.o,congratulations your already looking amazing:D very inspiring keep up your great work and you will feel so so so much better,but i bet your already feeling fab;)

Iris

:wow: Iris, 107lbs gone!! where are your B&A's they would be fantastic.
Thanks Jim! And nannis! I was thinking about posting a couple of shots in the before & after thread when I hit my target... feels a bit like I'd be tempting fortunes to do it before then. Bit superstitious about it - ridiculous I know! :p