Not turning 40 fat

marooncat

I have been doing a diary in the other diary section, but this one seems busier so I am moving to here

Link to the old one

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...pro-points-i-will-not-turn-40-overweight.html

Breakfast 5PP
Magic Porridge (Porridge oats soaked overnight in WW yoghurt)
Banana

Lunch 12PP
Ham Sandwich
Shapers Crisps - Hoops

Dinner 10PP
Gammon in slow cooker
Mixed Veg
WW Greek yogurt - lemon

Supper 6PP
5 x Scanbran & VLF Soft Cheese

That is leaving me 2 to still to use, might have a think about what I sauce I can make with them for the gammon.

Today is going to be more of a challenge, but one of the reasons I moved from SW to WW.

I am off to London for the day with work (waiting for taxi to collect me to take me to airport) so food is on the go. I hope to get some cereal and fruit for breakfast in the airport lounge which should be ok. I might have to make an educated guess re quantity but hopefully will be ok. Lunch will be a sandwich on the go between meetings I guess and I am just going to have to try and get something ok (and have more fruit as well)

Breakfast
Bowl fresh fruit salad
Generous tablespoon of Greek yoghurt
Slice brown bread toast
Flora

I have had to do a estimate of weights etc and think 6 pp covers this. Basically 2 for each thing apart from the fruit. Do people agree??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Lunch has been a crayfish noodle salad from Eat. Can not find it on the app but will hint more later on when home.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have been AWOL for the past few days - went to Malaga for a long weekend with my Boyfriend... and came back with a Fiance. He totally caught me out by the proposal, we have been together over 12 years and I never saw it coming. I had always planned on taking a few days "off" WW when we were away, and after the proposal defenently did :)

Anyhow back on plan today

Breakfast (5PP)

2 x special K bars
Apple

Lunch

Something from M&S

Dinner (11PP)

Baked Salmon
Boiled Potatoes
Green Beans

I have been AWOL for the past few days - went to Malaga for a long weekend with my Boyfriend... and came back with a Fiance. He totally caught me out by the proposal, we have been together over 12 years and I never saw it coming. I had always planned on taking a few days "off" WW when we were away, and after the proposal defenently did :)

Anyhow back on plan today

Breakfast (5PP)

2 x special K bars
Apple

Lunch

Something from M&S

Dinner (11PP)

Baked Salmon
Boiled Potatoes
Green Beans

Aww congrats, how lovely!!

Your life sounds very exciting! What do you do for a living? Good choices made when travelling.

How's it going telling everyone your good news? My hubbie proposed near lake Garda, it was such a shock from a confirmed bachelor!! X

Thanks, I am a Project Manager for one of the banks, do not travel that much with work (not as much as last year when I was down in London weekly from Edinburgh).

Getting the news round family and friends - Facebook has been a great help for that :)

Breakfast (5PP)

2 x special K bars
Apple

Lunch (14pp)

M&S Prawn Layered Salad
Bag Shaper Potato Rings

Dinner (11PP)

Baked Salmon
Boiled Potatoes
Green Beans

Congrats on your engagement, love m&s prawn layered salad, are you able to get the wee pots? I've not seen them in a while?

More organised today..

Breakfast 6PP
Magic Porridge
Apple

Lunch 7PP
Home made carrot soup
Tuna Sandwich
Apple
Diet Pepsi

Dinner 11PP
Turkey Stew
Tatties
Veg (not sure what type yet)

Supper 6PP
Scanbran & soft cheese

Dinner is a bit of a guestimate as it is something from the freezer that was already cooked, however it would have been done when I was on SW so I been able to make an educated guess on what would have been in it.

I am aiming to go out for a walk at lunchtime and the gym tonight, but I am feeling a bit sniffly so not sure if I am brewing a cold so I will see how I feel nearer the time.

Congratulations on your engagement! Here to follow. x

Morning

Today's plan

Breakfast 5PP
Banana "smoothy"

Lunch 9PP
Home made carrot soup
Boiled egg sandwich
Apple

Dinner 10PP
Veal Escalope
Tatties
Veg

Supper 6PP
Scanbran & soft cheese

I have been brewing a sniffle for the last few days and last night it progressed from a sniffle to a full blown runny nose and constant cough - three guesses who slept in the spare room last night :(. Luckily I work from home on a Friday so can cough and splutter away to my hearts content and only bother the cats.

Anyhow determined this will not make any difference to my weight loss plans so todays menu is

Breakfast 6PP
Branflakes, semi skimmed milk, banana

Lunch 9PP
Hard boiled egg sandwich
If I have time I might try and quickly make some free soup, depending what veg is in the fridge
Apple

Dinner 8PP
Maggi's Sizzling BBQ Chicken (made with turkey)
Green Beans

Supper 8PP
2 slices toast with low sugar jam

I still have 4 PP use...

Can not see me doing any exercise today somehow :-(

I have been here over the past few days but just have not had time to login and update this.

Saturday was the start of my new week - and I managed to use all of my weeklies that day - Haggis, Neeps and Tatties was lovely for dinner but not WW friendly :eek: (and nor was the beer at night).

Sunday despite still feeling stuff up and yucky I stuck to plan, nothing of any intrest to report there.

Yesterday I was starting to feel more human, made it to the gym in the evening. Did not do my "full" intensity of workout (well did everything but had to cut back on the levels on the machines etc) but not sure if that was due to not having been for a while as well as not feeling 100%.

I am WFH today so dinner is still a work in progress (got a chicken breast out the freezer :p), here is where I am so far....

I was hoping to go out for a walk at lunchtime as the forecast had it being dry here today - however no one has told the weather what it is meant to be doing and it is pouring down.

Today

Breakfast 8PP
Banana & honey toast

Lunch 6PP
Butternut Squash Soup
5 x Scanbran and VLF Philly

Back