notes to our dieting selves

sparkle83

Feel free to join in!

- You are not a dog, therefore food is not a reward.
- You do have control over your food, justifying a binge by saying you don't is a cheap cop-out
- The only person you cheat by not sticking to the plan is you, and you deserve better
- The feeling of success is better than the feeling of eating anything, no matter how chocolatey
- You just need to be able to say no for sixty seconds. After a minute the opportunity to cheat has usually passed
- You do not want your boy to be the one teased for having a fat mum
- You can do it!

I'm not very good at giving myself a talking to... can I stay in my denial bubble?!?!

- as long as you don't give up you will lose weight... that said, it may not be at a fast pace so be patient!
- go to the gym... you know you enjoy it when you're there... so get off your fat lazy bottom!!!
- getting on a plane in a few weeks... wouldn't it be nice to fit in the seat without bulging into everyone else's space!!!!!!

Notice how I worded those like I was talking to someone else, lol!!! Xxx

- Other people trying to encourage you to stray can be ignored, you wouldn't cheat on your husband because they were egging you on, so don't cheat on yourself!
- Your xmas present from me will be losing some weight and looking fab. You're welcome.

- Other people trying to encourage you to stray can be ignored, you wouldn't cheat on your husband because they were egging you on, so don't cheat on yourself! - Your xmas present from me will be losing some weight and looking fab. You're welcome.

That first one is a very good way of thinking about it. I'll have to quote that next time someone tells me to indulge "just this once" or "take a day off, it won't hurt!"

Back