Nothing to wear

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lottyfern, 13 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    We were invited to a evening wedding reception last Saturday. So feeling great that Ive lost 3st 7lb was looking forward to going. Had shower, done hair, makeup etc. my other half said I looked great, he also looked good very smart. Then disaster struck everything I tried on was to big and I mean big:eek: it hung of sholders,baggy on the hips and waist, sleeves that were short were now 3/4 length,Tried with belts to bring them in a bit but they looked terrible. I was so looking forward to going,didnt think to buy something for the evening I thought I would have some in the wardrobe that would be OK but there was nothing suitable , so we didn't go:sigh: but the funny thing is I didn't get upset Were before if it was the other way round that everything I tried on was tight and we didnt go out because I looked so awful I would have had the hump all night and sulked. Instead I felt pleased with myself and proud that Ive lost weight and I really didn't have anything to wear (and thats the truth):D:D:D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    you should be proud...i'd rather have my clothes to big...than go to a wedding.
  4. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life
    Wow Lotty, what a great feeling, well done.
  5. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

wow! I cant wait for that to happen to me. Bet you felt amazing :)
  6. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Its great but annoying isnt it! Never thought my clothes would look silly falling off!! Well done at doing so well! Keep it up!
  7. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    Thanks guys:thankyou:it dos feel great :grouphugg:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.