noticing a difference in how clothes fit?

chub

HI all, just wondering how long it takes for you to noticie a difference in size/clothes while on this diet? i'm on it 2 weeks now, and have lost 18.6lbs, a few people have commented (i get really embarassed for some reason) but none of my clothes are looser yet :( perhaps by the end of this week i';ll notice a difference?

HI all, just wondering how long it takes for you to noticie a difference in size/clothes while on this diet? i'm on it 2 weeks now, and have lost 18.6lbs, a few people have commented (i get really embarassed for some reason) but none of my clothes are looser yet :( perhaps by the end of this week i';ll notice a difference?

Really well done this week Clo, we survived week 2 yay for us! I have noticed a difference yes, but also I think its depends where each individual carries the majority of their weight as to how quick you notice, I carry a huge amount of mine across my middle ( belly really) of course I am fat all over but this i would say is my worst area, legs/ thighs are not so bad as I have always walked quite a lot with dogs each day i suppose. So i do think mine shows a difference as not so pregnant looking lmao. I am sure by end of week 3 you will really see it, off we go again x

Really well done this week Clo, we survived week 2 yay for us! I have noticed a difference yes, but also I think its depends where each individual carries the majority of their weight as to how quick you notice, I carry a huge amount of mine across my middle ( belly really) of course I am fat all over but this i would say is my worst area, legs/ thighs are not so bad as I have always walked quite a lot with dogs each day i suppose. So i do think mine shows a difference as not so pregnant looking lmao. I am sure by end of week 3 you will really see it, off we go again x

Thanks bev.... and well done to you too! that's a great loss for week 2!!! yay for us, we're really able to do this! this week should be easy! i carry mine everywhere i guess! i know my face has thinned - but nowhere else noticebly.... maybe its going to go evenly from everywhere lol oh roll on the wedding when im svelte like and unrecognisable lol

i saw you didn't get teh flapjacks - i honestly wouldn't advise them, just cos i found them horrific to eat, but, if next week you do, perhaps you could ask for like 2 extra shakes just in case you can't stomach them?

have you anything exciting planned for the week? i'm off on wednesday and can't wait! day off out with the kiddies!

you will blow them away at the wedding I hope you are dress "window" shopping as we speak!!! something slinky and delish I suggest.

Not much on this week other than a few work bits ( I work from home) kids running here there and everywhere as always, my eldest in a production of Les Mis this week so miles worth of driving to do.

Will def just try one of the crapjacks as you never know, i may love them!

And I am in a very small village, one pub and a shop, Headley, sort of inbetween Petersfield and Farnham if you know Hants at all, bout 30 mins from the New Forest and same from the sea i suppose.

Have a wonderful day off with your wee one, cherish it as they grow so fast and here is to a brilliant week 3 for us ( even though i would sell my left arm for a curry right now lol)

I didn't notice my clothes until week 3!! But then, my body is so much slower then everyone elses so it seems!

Bev : my cousins live in Fleet! not far from you i'd say! I grew up in Reading but moved to ireland when i was 12! I ahve seen the most AMAZING dress in debenhams, it's a Jenny Packam one and costs a small fortune so will pass on it (even though i did go in after work one day and try on the size 14 which (nearly) fitted and i'll keep checking if it goes on sale!!) i think i'm goign up to dublin where there is a huge coast store the week before the wedding! it's grat to have a goal! I love les Mis! i studied music in college and really love to sing! You must be so proud of your son! i'm so interested to see what you think of the crapjacks lol and ditto on the curry...... or a king prawn chow mein :(

Tubbynchubby - hoepfully i'll notice a difference soon so! you';re doing great! it seems the more overweight you are the more you loose! i'd simply LOVE to be the weight you are now! you must be a size 12/14 now? what size are you aiming for? xx

oh Clo I shall fingers crossed for a sale for you then, how fab if that did happen and you could get what you truly want? and yes Fleet and Reading not too far from me, small world as they say!

And its a daughter lol ( you wernt to know) in my profile pic she is the one with the blue hair, she has just finished her first year in musical theatre and is a true lovely!! the other skinny mini ickle blonde is my youngest who is 12 and wants to be an olympic fencer.

Sam I think you have been so dedicated with this ( remember i couldnt get through week one without a slip into a bottle of wine!) be proud of what you have done, we all need to learn this I think, just to say "look what i have achieved so far"

well done all x

My clothes started feeling looser after 5 weeks and after a couple more weeks my size 14s were hanging off me. I'm now a comfortable/small size 12. Took about 9 weeks for me to go from a tight 14 to a loose 12. You will notice a difference soon!

Back