Noticing ur weightloss ???

Hi. I could feel a difference in my clothes after 2 weeks and had to get rid of my works trousers for a smaller size which was a great feeling. And I've moved 3 notches on the belt I wear which is good to see.
You'll feel the benefits soon XxX

I don't much remember, but I do know that when I'd lost three stone suddenly loads of people who didn't know about the diet started to notice. Which is obviously a lot of weight, but seems to be quite a common point for that to happen (among people with a lot to lose).

I have now lost 52lbs and obviously i feel a huge difference in my clothes alot of them i cant even wear any more and all the others went from being super tight to hanging off me so i do feel a big difference and everyone has now noticed the tricky thing is tho when i look in the mirror i dont see it.. Its wierd its like my head does not want to believe it or has not caught up with the loss. So i can feel a huge difference still cant see it although everyone else does =)

I noticed after about 2 weeks and it was around the 2 week mark that people started to coment, I had lost just over a stone x

It's my 2nd week, after 1 week a friend told me could notice me smaller (& I know she's telling the truth, she's very blunt, lol!) & I can see it in all my clothes already, but I can't see it in myself yet! so looking forward to when I can xox

Congratulations! That's a brilliant loss :)

Back