Nov 2014 Liporim Trip!

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Hello fellow Lipotrimmers, well done on your journeys, it is always inspiring to read your posts.

I have 3 stone to lose and have made my mind up: I am jumping on the bandwagon this Friday!
I feel nervous and excited at the same time.
Any tips for getting through the first week please?

It's official, started today -Saturday the 15th Nov 2014. I just downed my 1st shake....here we go! :D

Thanks First Timer. We're in similar positions then; great for encouraging each other.
How did Day 1 go for you? It was ok for me actually, I did not feel too hungry (I was a bit!) and I was very excited by the thought of getting to my target weight. Yay, let's do this! :D

How are you doing fellow Lipotrimmers? I have started a Diary on the 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' thread called 'Trimlee's Diary' Most of the details of my journey will be on there. Here we go..! :)

Hi sorry only seeing your comment am on day 4 and really hungry sitting in bed starving but determined to see it out how are u doing?

Hi sorry only seeing your comment am on day 4 and really hungry sitting in bed starving but determined to see it out how are u doing?

Hey First Timer, how was your 1st WI? You should be on Day 8 now? I'm on Day 9. Not really hungry but craving food :(
Will stick it out though; the results make it worth it! :D

Hi lost 12lb on my first weight in but then disaster. Struck I was out Friday night and hadn't drank much water all day got home and had chocolate ? then though ok brush it off and continue but no on Saturday I ate everything in sight stood on scales and 4lb on gutted I was do stupid back on today and need to wish up only 4 weeks and was hoping for 2 stone for Xmas not going happen now my own fault. Going start 30 day shred exercise morrow and stick to it 100% from now on.

Well the main thing is that you got straight back on the wagon and are completely determined. Don't beat yourself up about a little slip - we've all had bad days and as I say, the main thing is that you're back and determined to succeed. So give yourself a clap on the back for that! Best of luck staying 100% - you can do it!!

Hi lost 12lb on my first weight in but then disaster. Struck I was out Friday night and hadn't drank much water all day got home and had chocolate ? then though ok brush it off and continue but no on Saturday I ate everything in sight stood on scales and 4lb on gutted I was do stupid back on today and need to wish up only 4 weeks and was hoping for 2 stone for Xmas not going happen now my own fault. Going start 30 day shred exercise morrow and stick to it 100% from now on.

Hey First Timer, Mindy's right - it was a slip up but you got right back on track. You CAN do this!

Thanks back on it and keeping myself busy house has never been so clean lol can I ask what roughly I should expect to have off by Xmas

Approx. a Stone a month is the average. And how great will it be knowing you stuck with the programme?! (I'm reminding myself here too!!)
This is hard but sooo worth it :D

Back