November 2018 Challenge

TRISTAR

Gold Member
I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. It is then fair on everyone if you update us with results

I'll start us off, 5lbs loss, Saturday weigh in, no holidays.

I'd like to lose 6lbs, weigh in Saturdays, holiday on the 17th.

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. It is then fair on everyone if you update us with results
Hi there!
Thank you for starting the challenge!
Cw-10st 7lbs
Weigh in day - Monday
No holidays.
Goal hmm that’s a hard one.. 7lbs

Weigh in day is Friday

I’m going to go for 6lb target. This will also get me weighing in everyweek which I’m sure will be better for me. As will certainly keep me on track

I’m away from the 26th so aming to loss the 6lb by then.

Thanks for joining the challenge. You're going away at the end of the month, do you want me to mark of the last 2 weigh ins as holiday, or are you weighing? x

Good luck everyone. Don't forget to post your weigh in results on here, even if it didn't go to plan. No judgement, we're all in it together.

Let's do this xx

Attachments

• novchall.png
    novchall.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 16
10 stone 9 yesterday but back to 10 stone 10 today, Saturday is my official weigh in day so which one should I take as being correct? I feel bloated today :(

1 pound on 🙁

10 stone 9 yesterday but back to 10 stone 10 today, Saturday is my official weigh in day so which one should I take as being correct? I feel bloated today :(

Hiya please can you give me your figures, loss/maintain/gain? Many thanks x

well done everyone, and good luck on the scales this week x

Attachments

• novchall.png
    novchall.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 20
Back