November Challenge

lyndzi76

Gold Member
October complete for me so started thinking about November. I'm assuming for 12lb.

Lyndzi76 (0lb lost, 12lb to go)

Dolly Rocker (0lb lost, 12lb to go)

I am loving it!!

Lost 6lbs in 2 weeks. How you finding Slim & Save?

Dxxx

Sns gets me the results I want and the shakes are nice. Hopefully only another 6 months till I'm at target.

Well that's the main thing isn't it.

I love the herbalife shakes too they are so tasty.

It took me a couple of days to get into it tho but I HATE milk & obviously I am drinking 2 shakes per day so had to kinda get over that quickly & you know its not so bad!

Don't think I would ever choose to just drink a glass of milk tho eughhhh

I would hope to be at my ideal weight by March 2014 - That's my target anyhoo we will see how it goes.

Loving this wee challenge tho, thanks for starting it up I have been keeping my eyes out for one like this.

Dxxx

I'm in!! Although have my refeed starting on 21st Nov so can I do 10lbs please. (Trying to be realistic!) ;) I'll update list when on big computer instead of phone, unless you beat me to it!
Thanks for setting up the challenge!
Let's rock this!!
Xx

Well that's the main thing isn't it.

I love the herbalife shakes too they are so tasty.

It took me a couple of days to get into it tho but I HATE milk & obviously I am drinking 2 shakes per day so had to kinda get over that quickly & you know its not so bad!

Don't think I would ever choose to just drink a glass of milk tho eughhhh

I would hope to be at my ideal weight by March 2014 - That's my target anyhoo we will see how it goes.

Loving this wee challenge tho, thanks for starting it up I have been keeping my eyes out for one like this.

Dxxx

I'm not a fan of milk either luckily the sns shakes are made up with water. It's amazing what you'll tolerate when you have to.

I want to be at target for March 2014 also as I'm being bridesmaid!!!

I'm in!! Although have my refeed starting on 21st Nov so can I do 10lbs please. (Trying to be realistic!) ;) I'll update list when on big computer instead of phone, unless you beat me to it!
Thanks for setting up the challenge!
Let's rock this!!
Xx

I'd like a bigger weight loss but I'm trying to be realistic aswell.

You nervous about refeed? x x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't finished my October challenge yet so I may change my target once October one is finished. Also, my birthday is November 29th and I definitely will be off plan lol so I hope to meet my target in 29 days rather than 30. :D
---

dropandgimme85 (0lb lost, 14lbs to go)

I'm in!
I am back on the dust as of today. I have been feeling so miserable lately with the weight I have gained so hoping for a good loss for November. I am not going to weigh weekly though but will weigh on Friday 29th November before I go away for the weekend with friends.

Hoping for a 14lb loss.

Good to be back!

I'd like a bigger weight loss but I'm trying to be realistic aswell. You nervous about refeed? x x Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah am pretty nervous!! I have a girlie night on 22nd and will be off plan that day and probably the next day too. I think I really need to plan my refeed week and avoid the temptation to go crazy!!
Although I'm looking forward to some fruit! I really miss that!

Xx

I have a dinner date on the 2nd & a birthday night out on the 9th November so I am worried about these!!!

Off to a Halloween party today but I am really wanting to stay on plan its gonna be so hard with all that food laying around!!!

Will keep you updated on how I am doin.

Have a good day peeps.

Dxxx

dropandgimme85 (0lb lost, 14lbs to go)
Pinkandfluffy (0lb lost, 14lbs to go)
Sammy33 (0lb lost, 10lbs to go)

Hey peeps,

Welcome to any new challenge members.

Managed to stay at the halloween party & not one thing passed my lips!

So chuffed.

Its a small victory but one I am still proud of.

D xxx

Well done - I had the same today! I avoided all naughty bits! Yay us x

Hoping for another stone even though I just missed it in October. Lyndzi76 (0lb lost, 12lb to go) Dolly Rocker (0lb lost, 12lb to go) dropandgimme85 (0lb lost, 14lbs to go) Pinkandfluffy (0lb lost, 14lbs to go) Sammy33 (0lb lost, 10lbs to go) Clinquant (0lb lost, 14lbs to go)

Welcome & good luck!!

Dxxx

Back