November loss...........

Treats

Silver Member
I really can't believe that I have lost a massive 1 stone 1/2 pound in November...... I have passed my 2.5 stone weight loss!

Thank you everyone so very much for being there for me....

Oh no you haven't got rid of me that easy.... I still have loads more I want to loose :8855:
Just wanted to say you are all great and so supportive... thank you thank you thank you! :D:D

OMG WELL DONE! I would love to lose that in a mth! How cool!! I want a full mths food list in Jan and ill see if the same happens to me! x

Wow! Amazing! Well done you [standing ovation] and that's without going to class or being able to get certain foods! I take my hat off to you :D

Keep up the good work... and see less of you next month ;)

Well done!!!!! Huge pat on the back for you!!!!!

Well done :flowers:

Blooming well done Treats, Good on you. xxx

Well done treats, great november loss. I need to get my butt into gear and get some good losses too.

Well I don't really know what my secret is... November health wise has been a bad one...

Pull muscles in lower lumber cleaning out the rabbits....

In bed for 2 - 3 days with bad cold....

Then just pulled the romboid muscle in my back!

Geesh so much for loosing weight and feeling healthier :8855::8855:

I think it is cause I set myself small goals... when I treat myself to something it is within my syn for the day (if food) and I tend to have green days as feel fuller.

Lots of fruit and would normally say exercise 6 out of 7 days but November was little due to illness... but mostly I would say it is all you guys that have inspired me to loose and keep on track...

so THANK YOU x

Back