1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Now is the right time ~My journey~

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by gemma_, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Last April I started my first journey to lose weight ~ at 5ft 1 and 13st 10lb

i had 0 confidence and life was around my weight going to park i wouldn't play with children as i would get stuck in slide, i wouldn't wear nice clothes or nice shoes as i thought i was just a fat girl trying look 'ok'

Well i lost 23lb in 4 months!! sadly my love of junk became too much and found myself in same routine - the 1 treat a month became 1 treat a week, the low syn freddo chocolate fix became a high syn choc bar and so it continued.

I looked in mirror other day and broke down, i want to be pretty i want to wear clothes i like and not baggy ones!

i weighed myself this morning and im 12st 12 - to some thats not alot and there goal weight but i'm only 5ft 1 and CANNOT carry it well at all. i don't want to be a size 6 i just want to be able shop in all shops and not get looked at like i dont belong there (around size 12) currently in 16 (very tight sucked in 16 at that!.

this is me last year just before starting
    and at losing 23lb

so i know it can work its getting back there then losing more :(
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.