Now not doing CD :-(

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Just an update. i am now not doing CD unfortunately. :-(
My mum and dad have split up after he cheated, so they are going through divorce soon and selling our house, so i cannot afford to do cd at the moment as i now have to go on a mortgage with my mum on a new house, and as I already have a loan im paying £300 a month for for the next 3 years, i simply would not be able to afford the mortgage on top as well as CD which is £200 otherwise ill have no monies. lol.
So i guess its back to sensible eating for me. :-( I have just bought myself a diet plate for portion control, and have brought this new appetite suppresant which you spray in ur mouth 5 x a day and it meant to really work all natural ingredients so could well work with most diets.
So yeah just wanted to say goodbye really. :-(
Hope you all do well girls/guys.
Byeeee :wave_cry:

Sorry to hear about your parents.

Good luck on your healthy eating plan - I do feel that a healthy eating plan can be just as effective, albeit slower, than any of these other diets. It just takes more will power. Go for it!

Sorry to hear about your parents.

Good luck on your healthy eating plan - I do feel that a healthy eating plan can be just as effective, albeit slower, than any of these other diets. It just takes more will power. Go for it!

Doesnt have to be slower :) I've lost 3 stone in 3 months, best advice i can give you is to just eat three times a day :) no junk food, no cakes or chocolate, do not eat after your main meal at night, thats what I have done and it really works :) good luck

Back