• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Now not doing CD :-(

X Kelly X

Silver Member
S: 21st2lb C: 21st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 46.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just an update. i am now not doing CD unfortunately. :-(
My mum and dad have split up after he cheated, so they are going through divorce soon and selling our house, so i cannot afford to do cd at the moment as i now have to go on a mortgage with my mum on a new house, and as I already have a loan im paying £300 a month for for the next 3 years, i simply would not be able to afford the mortgage on top as well as CD which is £200 otherwise ill have no monies. lol.
So i guess its back to sensible eating for me. :-( I have just bought myself a diet plate for portion control, and have brought this new appetite suppresant which you spray in ur mouth 5 x a day and it meant to really work all natural ingredients so could well work with most diets.
So yeah just wanted to say goodbye really. :-(
Hope you all do well girls/guys.
Byeeee :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

egbert

Silver Member
S: 11st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.58%)
Sorry to hear about your parents.

Good luck on your healthy eating plan - I do feel that a healthy eating plan can be just as effective, albeit slower, than any of these other diets. It just takes more will power. Go for it!

S: 19st4lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 6st0lb(31.11%)
Sorry to hear about your parents.

Good luck on your healthy eating plan - I do feel that a healthy eating plan can be just as effective, albeit slower, than any of these other diets. It just takes more will power. Go for it!
Doesnt have to be slower :) I've lost 3 stone in 3 months, best advice i can give you is to just eat three times a day :) no junk food, no cakes or chocolate, do not eat after your main meal at night, thats what I have done and it really works :) good luck