Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Now not doing CD :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X Kelly X, 21 July 2011 Social URL.

1. X Kelly X

X Kelly X Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just an update. i am now not doing CD unfortunately. :-(
    My mum and dad have split up after he cheated, so they are going through divorce soon and selling our house, so i cannot afford to do cd at the moment as i now have to go on a mortgage with my mum on a new house, and as I already have a loan im paying £300 a month for for the next 3 years, i simply would not be able to afford the mortgage on top as well as CD which is £200 otherwise ill have no monies. lol.
    So i guess its back to sensible eating for me. :-( I have just bought myself a diet plate for portion control, and have brought this new appetite suppresant which you spray in ur mouth 5 x a day and it meant to really work all natural ingredients so could well work with most diets.
    So yeah just wanted to say goodbye really. :-(
    Hope you all do well girls/guys.
    Byeeee :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Sorry to hear about your parents.

Good luck on your healthy eating plan - I do feel that a healthy eating plan can be just as effective, albeit slower, than any of these other diets. It just takes more will power. Go for it!

4. chuckles

chuckles Member

Aw, sorry about your parents. Well done for being determined to stick dieting though. xx

5. AOGG

AOGG Banned

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.11%)
    Diet:
    1500cals/training
    Doesnt have to be slower :) I've lost 3 stone in 3 months, best advice i can give you is to just eat three times a day :) no junk food, no cakes or chocolate, do not eat after your main meal at night, thats what I have done and it really works :) good luck

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Kelly have you thought of trying Exante esentially the same as CD but only £100 a month x

7. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    sorry the hear about your parents, hope you are ok.

well done for your determination x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.