Now Or Never!

Dreamer01

Hi,

Just thought I would pop on and say hello,

I am starting Exante TS today (not for the first time!). I had success with it in 2013 when I dropped down to a size 12 from a 16, 13.5st - 10st.7, partly my motivation was to look and feel great and surprise my partner when he came back from his tour, once he was back though is kinda when it all went abit wrong on the diet front, in the past two years I have put on....6 stone :cry:

I am now a nice round 16stone 3ish pounds! My health is suffering! I have a complicated relationship with food, as I'm sure most of us have, and feel ready to stop my self-destructive path. I KNOW this diet works, and WHEN I reach my goal I shall do what I didnt do the first time round, which is maintain, maintain, maintain! I went straight from low carbing to eating what I want in a matter of weeks! This time WILL be different.

Hoping that being on here will be the added motivation I need, am thinking about maybe starting a diary too? see if that helps.

Anyway, good luck to all on their journeys :wavey:

hi :) its good you've done it before so u know what to expect good & bad! i think a diary helps too, hope ur 1st day went well! x

Yeah good luck with it. Always better to want to do this for yourself rather than another I find. All I need to remember are the moments when trying on clothes in a fitting room of a clothes store. Mirrors everywhere and lighting galore. I never think I look that bad at home with my own mirrors (even if I did take them from a circus fun house :D )

Maintaining is always the hardest part, and the bit most of us can't quite crack, at least not at first.

I've never managed it, having lost a lot of weight at least four times, then regained, usually more than I started with.

I don't know the secret, but then there are quite a few stars on these boards who have managed to keep it off, so once you're back down to where you want to be, stay on the boards, continue to take part, and study the success stories.

Oh, and good luck ;) :D

Heyy! I have just started the exante total solution too. I've never done a meal replacement diet so it's very different. Good luck!!

Thank you guys ☺ feel like a fraud as I couldn't get through day 1! So last couple of days I've been eating low carb/low sugar foods. I remember the first time I did it was this way, much easier and less of a shock to the body. So my official Day 1 will be tomorrow. I have two family events this end of July/early Aug and although I know I won't be my goal size I should be abit smaller and hopefully more confident x

Good luck!!! Maintenance is a pain in the arse! I didn't manage it either. Been up and down for years. My plan is to get to target!!!! Then keep on updating my diary as its given me so much focus. Never stop using this site as everyone is so supportive. And never stop weighing myself! A few weeks and no weigh would be a big disaster of I was just eating what I wanted. Yes I may always have to watch what I eat, but it's not the end of the world :) x

Back