Total Solution Now up by another 2 stone

weelanie

Well I am back on the wagon again. I have done this diet before and got down to 11.13lb was feeling great. However 1 year on I am at my highest ever of 15st 10lbs it's Mental I think I have gone totally mad with food. I used to get near 14st and freak but at the min I don't seem to care what weight I am. I can't fit into my trousers and living in jersey dresses. Unfortunately, people are noticing I only wear the same clothes but I am refusing to buy anything else. I have always been the fat one in the family until a few years ago when my sis put on loads. She has worked so hard and is now just 1 st to go to healthy having lost about 6-7 st. A year ago I was in her shoes but now bigger than ever. I need to get a grip and have had my fist shake today. I can't be the fatty at the Christmas table do here goes the fat busting. I am going to do this. In your face fat skinny here I come :))))

Hi weelanie, best of luck with the diet - I'm in my 8th week and it seems like such a short time looking back. You can do this because you've done it before! :)

Welcome back. This is my second time doing a VLCD, before this I done Lipotrim and lost a considerable amount of weight but decided to continue in with exante as it is cheaper and I knew I didn't need the help of a consultant or the aid of anybody else to weigh me. I had fears that 'getting back into it' would be horrendous but surprisingly enough I just picked up where I left off and am now on day 5! Good luck in your journey. X

Weelanie I've lost 32lbs - can't believe it! How's the day been for you?

Oh dear didn't complete my exante day yesterday. However, back to work today and am in a better frame of mind than yesterday. So here I go again but with real motivation as I have bought a lot of clothes having lost weight over the summer but can't now fit into them. I hate going shopping mostly because I am fat do don't want to buy anything as I have loads to wear if I loose the weight :)

Waterworks that is an amazing amount in such a short time. Getting excited about my soon to be huge first week loss. However, I am also considering not weighing for as long as possible if I last the week I will be doing well lol

Well had to shakes so far and feeling not bad. Work was mental and so easily could have comfort ate but I resisted and feel quite pleased with myself. Went and visited my friend and she confessed she is waiting for her exante order only to be told by me I started today woohoo some extra support we can and will be skinny :)

Brilliant! First day is the worst day, and having your friend do it too will be good for both of you. Good luck for tomorrow. :)

Day two- am I skinny yet???? Lol. Kind of how I feel every time I do this diet, daft I no but it is how it is. Trying hard not to weigh and as its day 2 you might think that would be easy but as a daily weigher not so easy. Trying to think skinny thoughts and hoping that keytosis flu isn't to bad. Drinking loads of water and nettle tea. I am trying to limit my coffee intake to 2 a day and avoiding coke Zero until I start to struggle then will use that as a reward. Plan for today- think skinny thoughts and not worry about what others think lol. Never used to but over last few years I worry more and question what I am doing. Shame it doesn't cover my food intake as that has no filters lol

Keep strong weelanie, the next couple of days are awful and then it gets better. And yes you are skinny yet - skinnier than you were two days ago! Good luck. :D

Thanks waterworks, day 3 not a good day. Was up all night at the hospital with my mum. She calapsed while our for tea with my dad. I got to her and took her to hospital as the ambulance took so long. Nightmare situation but she seems ok today. Waiting to see if she gets out of the hospital today. Does make you think and normally I would be hitting up the amazing cafe in the hospital but as my mum is normally fitter and far healthier than me, never been above 9.5 st in her life. I start to wonder if it was me at this weight would an overnight in hospital be all that would happen. So I am sitting shattered with a coke zero determined to-get healthy. Sorry to be such a downer just how I feel

Back