num num

lozanders

I'm sitting here watching an Attenborough programme on fish! all I can think of is that batter and chips would go lovely with them lol!!

Lol 2.

Food is haunting me!!!!
Facebook is full of status updates
'just had a bbq'
'out for dinner and drinks tonight'
'on lunch from work'
'going for kfc with the lad'
and all the food adverts on tv, dominoes pizza, fish, shake in a bag chicken and veg,
OMG i never realised before food is everywhere!!!!!!!!!
On day 4 of the diet, im not hungry i just want food..!!! argh!!!!!!!

I have went to extremes - I live alone so i emptied my kitchen. No food or drink in the house except 8litres of bottled water in the fridge and 2 bags of ice cubes in the freezer!! I hope no one comes to the house looking for a cup of tea and a biscuit(or a sandwich)!!! I have no idea how people manage to stay on this diet while they have to make food for other people - kids/partners etc! That must be so hard!! I seen a picture of a slice of pizza on facebook last night and i swear i almost licked the computer screen!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i cant believe i admitted that.. it looked so tasty!! haha but hey ho.. who needs pizza when you have a lovely glass of water... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

I thought it would be easier in the nice weather bit when you off somewhere it's a nightmare. I suppose it's mind over batter oh I mean matter!!!!

Shelly ur Facebook comment made me laugh out loud!! I totally get ur point though, since I started this plan all I seem to see is food advertising everywhere! It's just to test our strength though - we can do it!! :)

Shelly ur Facebook comment made me laugh out loud!! I totally get ur point though, since I started this plan all I seem to see is food advertising everywhere! It's just to test our strength though - we can do it!! :)

No wonder there is so many ppl over weight with the amount of advertising food companies put into there products! Its my last day of the first week and finially im not thinking of food so much! only 80% of the time now :sigh: hahaha ah no, not that much... I feel alot stronger today about food... Roll on my first weigh in tomorrow... Hope easter wasn't too hard for u all xxxx

LOl @ Shelly! I totally get you! Food is everywhere, the message to buy and eat food is so strong.
I have been out of ketosis for 2 weeks as been really naughty and cheating, but I am now back in it!! YAY!! Finally broke the habit of being naughty, so bring on the weight loss again. I was really worried I wouldnt be able to go 100% again, but i'm glad I have, and know I can as I did it for 8 weeks 100%.

It will always be too easy to cheat!

Im on my last day of week one and so far been 100% committed, no cheating :) I do however work in a supermarket so even when there isn't food in the house there is loads available! I also had to sit in THE NICEST ice cream parlour on Friday while my skinny friends indulged their appetites and I sat there with my bottle of water....I think you just have to get to that mental state of I could have it if I wanted but i don't! I'm not saying this because its easy, it clearly isn't but before this diet all I did was pick I think if you do it 100% to the plan you'll feel stronger and find it easier to say no further down the line (particularly when your trying to maintain your weight) but then this is only my first week so who knows I may feel differently in a week or two :,) x

LOl @ Shelly! I totally get you! Food is everywhere, the message to buy and eat food is so strong.
I have been out of ketosis for 2 weeks as been really naughty and cheating, but I am now back in it!! YAY!! Finally broke the habit of being naughty, so bring on the weight loss again. I was really worried I wouldnt be able to go 100% again, but i'm glad I have, and know I can as I did it for 8 weeks 100%.

Oh its great that your back into it!!
8 weeks was a long time to do it, it you can do it once you can do it again!! I have made a new screen saver for my laptop and phone... its says my wieight and then underneath ''stop killing yourself with food'' Obviously it doesnt stop me wanting to eat but it does stop me ringing the take away!!! :D For me food is a comfort blanket, because i am big i wouldn't be the type of girl to go out every weekend, or going on holidays etc, so instead i sat in and ate - out of boredom, its like a vicious cycle, u eat cos your down and your down because your overweight!.. I want that normal typical stuff so so so much! I don't want to be 'skinny' or 'perfect' i just wanna blend in with the crowd and do things that other people my age do... its sad that i've wasted so much of my life being like this! I love food, i think i always will but i wanna have fun instead for a while - so 2011 is gonna be hard but 2012 i really want to be the start of my 'new life' ..... I hope i can do this!!! Fingers crossed for us all

Im on my last day of week one and so far been 100% committed, no cheating :) I do however work in a supermarket so even when there isn't food in the house there is loads available! I also had to sit in THE NICEST ice cream parlour on Friday while my skinny friends indulged their appetites and I sat there with my bottle of water....I think you just have to get to that mental state of I could have it if I wanted but i don't! I'm not saying this because its easy, it clearly isn't but before this diet all I did was pick I think if you do it 100% to the plan you'll feel stronger and find it easier to say no further down the line (particularly when your trying to maintain your weight) but then this is only my first week so who knows I may feel differently in a week or two :,) x

Me to Myckala...............
I get my first weigh in tomorrow!!! argh!! So nervous!! are u excited???
Your doing well to even have the strength to go into an icecream parlour!! I was in the pub last night (drinking water) and two lads at the bar were eating nuts, i actually had to turn my head completely!!! I have not been into one shop or been around anyone eating yet...
I admit i am not a strong person.. but maybe, once i see the weight come off i'll build my strengh and detach myself from wanting food!! Like i said in my pervious post, food for me was a corfort blanket so at the moment im finding it hard... but delighted i got thru this week with no cheats!!
Well done to you!! Keep me updated with your weigh ins... we have around the same amount to lose so we can encourage each other!! Good luck tomorrow :D xx

yes food is everywhere i look and worse stikll at this time of year chocolate is everywhere!

Me to Myckala...............
I get my first weigh in tomorrow!!! argh!! So nervous!! are u excited???
Your doing well to even have the strength to go into an icecream parlour!! I was in the pub last night (drinking water) and two lads at the bar were eating nuts, i actually had to turn my head completely!!! I have not been into one shop or been around anyone eating yet...
I admit i am not a strong person.. but maybe, once i see the weight come off i'll build my strengh and detach myself from wanting food!! Like i said in my pervious post, food for me was a corfort blanket so at the moment im finding it hard... but delighted i got thru this week with no cheats!!
Well done to you!! Keep me updated with your weigh ins... we have around the same amount to lose so we can encourage each other!! Good luck tomorrow :D xx

Shelly I lost 10lb (Y) can't really believe it! how did your first week weigh in go? and what day do you have them? Tuesday was another night that really tested my strength! I went to Cardiff with some old friends for the night, drove and drank water....they were all getting extremely hammered but I just reminded myself I was there for the company and not the alcohol aha. Then...en route home the girls asked me to pull into mcdonalds for them to grab a bite to eat (3am!) I had to be up at 6 for work too so it killed me all in all aha but i think these little tests just prepare us for when we come off the diet. If we can't resist now then there is no way we're going to stick to a maintain our target weights.....What day are you on now and how's it going? still 100% x

Back