Nupo vlcd first week nearly over. Wow

Not

Started nupo last Wednesday. I am at the heaviest I have ever been and so down.
I have been on antidepressants for a year now which i think give me a false appetite.
Anyway week one ends on Wednesday.
Start weight is 12stone 7lbs.
Goal is 10stone.
5ft 5inches.
I seem to carry a lot of my weight on my upper body. Would love to loose some boobage.
I have done ww before. Got to 11stone 3. As soon as the compliments started i caved in and put it all back on.
Determined this time.
Hope i can participate here for some support.
Oh sneaky weigh in this morning. 12stone anf 1/2 pound.
Could i be in the 11s by Wednesday.

Well done you, what VLCD is Nupo? I am on Shake That Weight, which is 4 shakes a day, at 520 cals a day.

I have been on the diet since May 20, but went away on the 8th July for 5 days, and again on the 17th July for 2 weeks, and put on 7lb total. Had lost 20 lb in 4 weeks, then went on adding food for 3 weeks, before going on holidays.
Have lost 10lb since last thursday, so very pleased, can't wait for thursday weigh in.

Its a Danish diet. Six shakes a day at 100kcal each.
Huge vatiety of flavours.
There are soups and bars as well.
The bars are yummy.
Trying to make myself have the six shakes as just not hungry.
It is in Irish pharmacies. Really being promoted at the moment.
I wasnt intending starting it but a rep approached me in the pharmacy and i sort of said that is the push i need.
Really want the weight gone.
Trying not to go anywhere initially as easier to stick to a routine at home.

Are you finding it hard going?

Not to bad, i had a headache for a 1.5 days, last thursday, but that was my body re-adjusting to the diet. i find it hard going drinking the water, i can go 2-3 ltrs but no more, what about you?

I have ordered Exante, which is another VLCD, but am finishing Shake That weight first. Exante has bars, soups, pasta meals, porridge as well as shakes, all for 600 cals a day.

I allow myself a mug of tea with milkj a day, as i don't like black tea, also you can have a mug of Bouillon, which is a stock powder, very low in cals etc.

How much is your VLCD? mine is 20 pound a week approx, as i bought 6 weeks supply.

Its very expensive. Sixty euro for the week worth of shakes which is about fifty pounds. The bars are three euro each.
I might transition to exante if i can order it online.
I am very bad with water. Have to force myself to drink it.
Need to up it as i have a constant dull headache.
Dreadful constipation as well.

Can u buy something for your constipation with your diet? I know that you can bye some natural laxitives(sp?) with some vlcd's. Sorry about your headaches. Why dont you join us on the shake that weight forum? I am on that one more often than this one. They are all vlcd's

Thrilled. Sneaky step on the scales this morning into the11s 11stone 12.
Did zumba last night and sweated like the devil.

Hi All and Hi again Skinnysarah!

Started Nupo yesterday. Going well so far but will definitely need all the support I can get.Couldn't get any soup as it was sold out so just have shakes for this week. I have a lot of weight to lose so I'm hoping I can persevere with this.

I wasin scotlandfor the weekend and diet went a bit off.
So up two pounds.
But back to basics today.
11 7 mynext target.
How ye getting in?

I know. Normally would have a lot more damage.
Back on track again. Hoping for a decent loss this week.

Back