Nutritional info for the Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Want2BeSlim, 21 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

I am currently looking into a TFR to lose weight and I'm trying to decide between exante and Liptotrim. I found out about LighterLife first but I wouldn't be able to afford £72 a week

I found on the exante and LighterLife websites that they tell you what the nutritional info is for your day (calories, carbs) but I cannot find anything about this on the Lipotrim website. Can anyone tell me what the calorie and carb intake would be per day with Lipotrim?

I see LighterLife Total is about 500-600 calories and 50g carbs. Exante (Total Solution) is about 600ish calories 56ish carbs but I would like to know what the Lipotrim is too before I choose.

Also how many shakes/soups do you have per day, 3 or 4? I cannot find this on the website either.

My first choice is Liptotrim but I'm not 100% yet because their website doesn't have a great deal of info or FAQ's (I know I go to the pharmacy, but wanted to read about it online first)
    Thanks

Last edited: 9 March 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think the shakes are about 140 odd calories each...and about 15g carbs and you get 3 a day...to make about 400 odd calorie intake..unless you choose to eat the flap jacks and soup..I think the flap jacks are about 190 odd calories..no carbs...? but more fat...and I couldn't tell you about the soup...I imagine its in between the other two...If I'm right...I think I'm in the ball park anyway...Hope I helped..Good luck!! x

4. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Thank you binnybee3! that has definitely helped x

Better get to the pharmacy to see what I need to do to start

5. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck..I'm going to be starting soon as well. I tried before but had to stop for financial reasons. Haha...but I only did 4 days and lost 10lbs...so I'm really excited about starting again...x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.