Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nutritional info for the Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Want2BeSlim, 21 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

I am currently looking into a TFR to lose weight and I'm trying to decide between exante and Liptotrim. I found out about LighterLife first but I wouldn't be able to afford £72 a week

I found on the exante and LighterLife websites that they tell you what the nutritional info is for your day (calories, carbs) but I cannot find anything about this on the Lipotrim website. Can anyone tell me what the calorie and carb intake would be per day with Lipotrim?

I see LighterLife Total is about 500-600 calories and 50g carbs. Exante (Total Solution) is about 600ish calories 56ish carbs but I would like to know what the Lipotrim is too before I choose.

Also how many shakes/soups do you have per day, 3 or 4? I cannot find this on the website either.

My first choice is Liptotrim but I'm not 100% yet because their website doesn't have a great deal of info or FAQ's (I know I go to the pharmacy, but wanted to read about it online first)
    Thanks

Last edited: 9 March 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think the shakes are about 140 odd calories each...and about 15g carbs and you get 3 a day...to make about 400 odd calorie intake..unless you choose to eat the flap jacks and soup..I think the flap jacks are about 190 odd calories..no carbs...? but more fat...and I couldn't tell you about the soup...I imagine its in between the other two...If I'm right...I think I'm in the ball park anyway...Hope I helped..Good luck!! x

4. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Thank you binnybee3! that has definitely helped x

Better get to the pharmacy to see what I need to do to start

5. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck..I'm going to be starting soon as well. I tried before but had to stop for financial reasons. Haha...but I only did 4 days and lost 10lbs...so I'm really excited about starting again...x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.