Nutritional information - can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Marie_D, 18 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi people

I will be joining you all on cd as of Friday and am really looking forward to it! I have recently been trying to lose weigh on ww, but have failed repeatedly, and I was curious to find out how many ww points were in each cd pack.

I have checked the cd website to see if I can find the nutritional information (I am particularly interested in the calories, fat, sat fat and carbs) but I can't find it anywhere!

It's now annoying me that I can't find it and it's become somewhat of a mission to find out, lol. Can anyone help?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi Marie, this is for a strawberry shake per 40g serving, I imagine the others a very similar...

Cals 138
    fat 2.7g
    sat fat 0.5g
    carbs 14.1g

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi mate,
    for a 40mg serving mixed up with 100ml of water its 138 cal,
    protein 14.6
    carb 14.2
    sugars 2.8
    fat of which saturates 0.5
  5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Thank you so much! It was driving me nuts not being able to find it - I had a real bee in my bonnet about it, lol. Thank you x
  6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Hi there

If you go to Cambridge Diet home page then select FAQ on the far right of the red bar at the top and there is an option on the left hand side that says diet formulation which has a complete breakdown of the contents of each pack.

Hope this helps.

7. minime

minime Gold Member

I'm sure I read somewhere before that it is 2 points per CD pack.
  8. Lilly

Lilly Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Now there's a brainwashed WW - thats hilarious working the points out! Good luck with CD. I'm a WW veteran! Lifetime member the whole lot. I'm a CD convert now for life! To put this in perspective last year I lost 18pounds at WW despite stickin to it (majority of time anyway) you know the drill 1/2pound here and there! It drove me insane and I became obsessed with points!! In 2 weeks on CD (doing sole source) I have lost 13 pounds!! Needless to say I am a happy bunny! It will be the hardest diet you have ever done but keep your eyes on the prize and change your mind-set from WW to CD. WW will be a thing of the past after your first weigh in I assure you!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.