Nutty Me Journey to health 2012

nutty me

onwards and downwards
Hi everyone,

I have decided that I need to sort myself out.
I did lighter life 2 years ago and lost 4 stone in 16 weeks and ended up putting all the weight back on after becoming ill.

My health is a priority to me now. A few years ago I did slimming world and did not lose weight:confused:
I think this was due to doing green days, after trying all sorts of diets and fads and having various blood tests I realise I am very sensitive to carbs.

Therefore, I am hoping to the red days are going to be the way forward for me.

The initial plan is go to SW class today then shopping and plan for the week.

New start and new beginnings.

Nutty

Big breath and walked in to SW class, what a fantastic welcome I received from the leader and the group.
I came away feeling really motivated. Forget what I did in the past and start new is the plan.
Finished reading the books and shopping list written.
Back to work tomorrow so planned food for the day.

Day 5 of my first week on Extra Easy, its going ok. I had a couple of unexpected changes in my week but did my best to choose wisely.
looking at my food diary it looks a bit bare in the free food section. fuller in the superfree.
Im thinking it will take a few weeks to fully get my head around SW.
Ive not wanted to snack, even when I received bad news yesterday so i am pleased with myself, normally I would feed myself on
chocolate!!:D

Nervous, its weigh day tomorrow. Gonna take my food diary in for the leader to look
and give me some direction.
Need to step the exercise....:rolleyes:

First weigh in and a good loss of 3 lbs. Im well chuffed.
Planning my next week, which includes my birthday celebration !
3 lbs gone for good.
onwards and downwards x

Second weigh in.....including my birthday and a loss....well pleased.

Third weigh in went well - a loss of 2.5 lbs.
Walking daily a minimum of 5000 steps and aiming for 10,000.

Nutty

Back