O/T Anyone in Manchester?

JanD

maintaining since June'09
I'm taking my daughter to see 'We Will Rock You' at the Palace Theatre on 21st ...... Any tips on the best way to get to it .. place to park .. is the train better? etc etc ...... any suggestions gratefully received.

Thank you in anticipation xx

Hi Jan, I don't live in Manchester, but I go there quite often. If I were you I'd get the train. Palace Theatre is opposite Oxford Road train station and Piccadilly train station is only 0.3 miles from the theatre.

Hope you have fun
xx

Thanks Lou - I just wonder about getting back. I'll have to find out what time it finishes and make sure the trains - including local ones to get us home run late enough. xx

Yep your best bet is definately the train, just cos its easy! But if your going to drive then there is a car park right behind the palace theatre, on Whitworth Street. Its where we always park for the Palace. We will rock you is brilliant by the way...excellent and really cheesy! You'll love it!x

Yeah - it says about that car park on the web site - it's finding it when you don't know your way around that concerns me a little!

Bump

Sorry I'm in Edinburgh but going to see We Will Rock You in November so looking forward to what you think of it.

Back