O/T British Heart Foundation Charity Bike Ride

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xdebzx, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    Hi all

I am doing a charity bike ride on Sunday the 6th of July 2008 in aid of the British Heart Foundation. It is a 23 mile off road course following Rutland Water.

http://www.justgiving.com/debbiepescod1

If you would like to sponsor me please click on the link which will take you to my justgiving sponsor page.

Thank you in advance to anyone who would like to help. :flowers:

Debs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    bump:)

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    please help me reach £300 in aid of British Heart Foundation

Hi all,

I have been running round like a lunatic getting in last minute sponsors, i have a 23 mile off road bike ride tomorrow in aid of the British Heart Foundation. Even if you can only spare £1 it would help me towards £300!! OMG i so wasnt even expecting £100!

A few people from my home town are gonna add to the total tonight which would take me very close to the £300, if you would like to help please do.

Just follow the link on the first post.

Thanks again to anyone who feels that they would like to sponsor me.

(btw i think i am gonna get soaked looking at the weather report, but it will be soooo worth it:D)

Debs x

5. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    final bump:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.