O/T - Celeb BB: who's watching?

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Just wondered who was watching and what do you think of it? I haven't seen last night's yet but the night before with the...ahem.....'talent' show cracked me up! :8855: Some of it was so bad it made me cringe! (and poor Verne not being able to get his lines out - it really was car crash tv watching it behind my fingers!)

The only decent 'act' was Mutya and she sounded just as good live as she did on her track!

Don't feel like we're seeing some of them - it seems the same few are being shown over and over (Coolio, Tina, Ulrika) and not much of the others.

Who's your fave and who can't you stand?

I'm watching and loving every minute of it. i think michelle heaton is too sensitive for the bb house, i think tina is so funny, they need someone like her, who is lucy pinder? I was worried about how tommy sheridan would be but he has actually been ok so far. It will be interesting to see who goes on friday

Yeah i like latoya too. Who do you think will go on friday?

La Toya has suprised me once she settled in she has been open about her marriage etc,will do her a lot of good.Like Tina and Ulrika and Ben.Lucy a waste of space.just wish Tina didnt swear soooo much we are not all like that...honest!

I agree about Tina's swearing...even the others are uncomfortable a lot of the time with it.

Have any of you noticed that tina seems to brag about how good she is in bed all the time lol ! I thought it was funny when michelle said she looks like princess fiona from shrek.

Back