O/T Cross with DH right now!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizzMB, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

  1. LizzMB

    LizzMB WILL be Slim!

    Posts:
    1,733
    Likes Received:
    72
    Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i'm so cross!

    I said on another post i wouldnt be on here tonight as its a rare night where DH isnt working so we had a no laptop rule!

    I dont care what we did, as long as it was just the two of us!

    So, an hour after DD going to bed, he is asleep on the sofa and i'm on the f-ing laptop doing the same stuff that i do every night!

    I'm so hurt!

    He cant even be bothered to make the effort for me....makes me wonder why i'm bothering trying to make the effort for him!

    Seriously....i'm so upset i'm close to tears! Is spending a night with me, without computers so bad that it makes him fall asleep???

    :(:cry::sigh:
     
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. mrsessex

    mrsessex Gold Member

    Posts:
    2,714
    Likes Received:
    72
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    He's probably tired lol

    I know your mad though, and i would be too..just trying to be neutral about this :D

    I hope your not losing the weight for him are you? or did i read that wrong ;) :D
     
  4. lisalulu

    lisalulu Silver Member

    Posts:
    827
    Likes Received:
    30
    Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ohh Lizz, this is me and my h2b to a tee. He is in retail management and frequently works late shifts. On the days he works early shifts he is often asleep by 7 or 8pm. He says he can't help it cause he has to be up at 5:30am and works all day.... but I'm up at between 5:30 to 6am EVERY morning and really do work ALL day with both kids, housework, family commitments etc. When he gets home from work on one of these early shifts, he does nothing whereas I am still cooking/cleaning/putting the girls in bed. It drives me nuts too.

    Most of the time if I try to arrange something nice for us to do, he'll act like he's doing me a favour by coming along, as though its a real chore for him to have fun with me. Don't get me wrong, 90% of the time everything is rosey, but the other 10% I feel like stringing him up.

    Can't real give you any advice other than to talk to your hubby about it. I'm sure he'd be mortified if he knew how much it meant to you and how upset you are.
     
  5. Sass

    Sass Silver Member

    Posts:
    1,222
    Likes Received:
    20
    Ow Lizz that's not on !!!

    Totally unfair of him to fall asleep on this rare occasion. I hope he wakes up soon so you both can spend some quality time together. If he don't wake up soon i would have a cold bucket of water at the ready.
     
  6. lisalulu

    lisalulu Silver Member

    Posts:
    827
    Likes Received:
    30
    Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Heehee, I like this idea. Although, if he is anything like my h2b, then he'd end up grumbling, wandering off to bed and leaving you to clean the mess up!
     
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.
Loading...