O/T Excited

Minders

Finding inspiration
I just bought my first new car! I've never had anything other than old bangers but I had a hire car on holiday back in March and realised how much better modern cars are. I could barely drive my old car when I got back in it! Ever since then I decided that I've had old cars long enough and I deserve a new one. And I've been searching and researching and test driving... God, what an ordeal! So much to know! Anyway, I finally decided on the new Nissan Micra. I've been holding out to get the best deal and I finally found a top of the range, 2008 Micra, very low mileage (ex Nissan staff car), at a very competitive price (which I still got him to knock a bit off of! ;) ) and I signed the papers yesterday. I pick it up on Monday. I'm very excited! My first ever (nearly) new car! Woo hoooo!:character00238:

Yay that is great minders, bet you are really chuft x

I think there is nothing better than a new car! I used to have a old punto which got written off by a drunk driver who decided to crash into it whilst i was at work, he then ran off cheers!! After that i had a brand new golf as a hire car and i loved it, but like you decided i could not go back to an old banger! So me and the oh decided to go for a new shape astra. Its not brand new its an 05 plate but i absolutly love it!
I hope you enjoy your new car and well done on getting a good deal on it, some off these car salemen are really hard on the price!!

I need to take a leaf out of your book and start looking around....

Happy new car!!

I need to take a leaf out of your book and start looking around....

Happy new car!!
My advice to you is DO YOUR RESEARCH. I also Googled "how to negotiate a car deal". Learned about all the tricks they use to reel you in, and how to use those tricks right back at them! It really helped me a lot. I played them at their own game and feel really happy about the deal I got as a result. A car is a big investment, so make sure you don't let anyone convince you to do something you're not happy with!

Back