O/T Feeling down and the food is tempting!

NN89

Sexy Member
Just a little rant, im all alone today and really need someone to talk too, and have a cry!

Me and my ex broke up in january, 18 months or so together, it'd been really rocky and was really hard, and today is our anniversary, would have been 2 years and i'm feeling also, loads of things are reminding me about the day we met (we were travelling around the uk and met in a service station near dover, on the way to france, and met up..spent 6 hours chatting, and ended up travelling together!) but im feeling just..down..in general, im sure you guys have been there, he was my first love, and its hard that this is a sad day...

On top of that all of my friends aren't being supportive, i've asked for some help today, ie going out, spending time to get my mind off it, and they're just throwing excuses like "i'd rather spend time with my boyfriend as he's going away this weekend'...i'm not being too selfish am I? I just really need them today.

To top it off...the diet...
...a gain and a maintain these past 2 weeks, certainly not done much for my faith in SW, and its being given 1 more week...of a few superfree days, excercise and see how that goes, me and my counsellor can't pinpoint whats going wrong..

/rant!

Stress can really make yours weight tilt from one to another hun.

Know where your coming from and how you feel, cant help with your mates not being there when you need them most. What about your famiy? Have you got anyone that you are particually close to (apart from us motley crew ;) ) that you can chat to and vent a little.

You have done so well with your weight loss so far babes. Fingers crossed you have a good result this week.

I felt like this on saturday and thought i would just give up but if you do that where will you be? In a few months you will be heavier than you are now and thinking why did i give up?

On saturday i got all my books out to have a read i also looked through the magazines and the recipe section on here to get some inspiration for dinners. Why not go for a walk? Put your Ipod on and just go for a wander when you get back cook yourself a nice big SW dinner!

You can do this but you need to stick to the plan! Hope you feel better soon!

Someone else I know who is doing SW said that when they are feelign down, they make some great SW comfort food which consists of pasta, cherry tomato's, mushrooms, onions and creme freshe all cokoed and mixed together. She then sat there, pig out and felt like she had been really naughty but in fact hadnt gone over 3 syns!

Break ups are hard and take time to get over so this is natural sweetie. Your friends might not appreciate how much it's upsetting you, but it would have been nice to have them about eh? :-(

SW will always have ups and downs, and right now isn't a great time for you to give it 100%. Why not take a week off and re-boot next week?

Hugs to you xxx

Thanks chicks, ugh yesterday was a hard day, a friend finally took me out! I was a bit naughty on the diet front (went to nandos had humous, pita bread, quarter chicken, rice and chips...eeek!) so i'm on a superfree week now, and am kicking into gear, focusing on the future, not the past

Back