1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Gardener's World Live - anyone ever been?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaylou, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hey girls,
    I'm off to see Toby, Joe, Carol and co tomorrow, very excited about it!

Has anyone ever been before? Is it mega busy? Can you see everything in a day? We may go back the next day if we need to as we are staying over for the night (in a hotel, not at the show!!)

It's also the Summer Good Food show too, I feel a massive flexi syn day coming on.....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Never been to that one only the Chelsea show and believe me you couldn't breath at that one let alone move lol. Have a fab time and hope weather stays good for you xx
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Yep, I've heard that about Chelsea, it's always put me off going!
  5. mfinnis

mfinnis Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi...the flower marquee is normally pretty packed but you can wander round the show gardens ok - and the shopping bit is normally not too busy....I've been for about 3 years but giving it a miss this year as it was starting to get a bit the same!! Maybe go again next year...have fun....

Oh and if you buy any plants you don't want to carry round with you there are loads of places you can leave them to pick up again later...

Have fun
  6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oh, thanks Marie!! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.