O/T Grandsons' Christening

JanD

maintaining since June'09
2 of my grandchildren were christened today. In case you'd like a nosey here are a couple of photies and there's an album if you're interested .... us grannies can't help showing off ;)

This is son Jeff holding Ted and D-I-L Kate holding Sam
13987-albums1634-picture9738.jpg

Me & Ted
13987-albums1634-picture9741.jpg

The top of the cake
13987-albums1634-picture9743.jpg

Aww you have a beautiful family Jan, you must be so proud! :D
You look lovely aswell and as for that cake, well... I think I'd better promptly remove myself from this thread. :p

LOL! I know what you mean - and there were 7 tiers of cup cakes under that top tier :) xx

That's only a third of my family and yes I'm extremely proud of all of them - incidentally Jeff is a police officer - double proud ;) xx

Thanks jc - certainly did! x

Jan - you look amazing. The photos are fab, what gorgeous boys !! Family celebrations are such lovely occasions to catch up etc... Your family must be so proud of you.
Did you make the cake/s ??

Ha Ha!!! Noooo not me!! They were professionally done.

Thank you for your kind words xxx

That cake is amazing - my DS (No 3) is 6 next week and I haven't done anything about a cake or a party for him. I am usually so organised - he wants a spongebob cake - DH is good at cooking so I may suggest he has a go at making one. Not sure what to do about a party tho' and he is really vague about what he wants and who he wants to come - plus it's the hols and I don't have all his friends addresses etc I can't leave it til sept as have op booked.... I need to start thinking fast !! any ideas anyone ??

Thanks Irene :) x

The thing to do these days seems to be to take them to one of these soft play zones ... but if he's vague about who to ask and how to invite them I wouldn't know what to suggest. x

Wow, you look amazing, and so does your family (not to mention the cake) hehe!

Glad to see you had a fantastic time :D

You have much to be proud of.

Awwww thanks Caroline xx

Back