O/T Heels

parisbeach

Silver Member
I just needed to post i so pleased with myself at moment as i haven't worn any high heels in years nothing over an inch anyway, and today i got a pair of Faith Boots and they have 3 inch heels, and I feel great cause at my heaviest i would never have worn them due to fact of falling and broken ankles lol.
I know this maybe a minor thing but it another thing CD has helped me achieve.

Well done!! I still find heels a struggle, but I look forward to tottering about in 3 inchers in the future!

Well done it another great positive for CD I have found I am able to where heels that are higher and I can wear them for longer periods of time its brill.

Well done! I'm the same and never dared wear anything higher than an inch or so cos I would always fall/twist my ankle etc. I'm now loving the fact that I can wear heels and only wear flats now to walk the dogs in!!!

I'm still not at the heel stage :( I wore some boots (always tried wearing them, then cursed myself the next days whilst nursing blisters!) I can't wait to be able to pick up any ole heel (thin, thick, strappy) and just purchase and wear! :):):)

lol im in training for wearing heels, im up at 1.5 inches ( thick heel ) and i feel great, cant wait to get some sexy 3 inchers

thats what i did trained my feet started with kitten heels and worked my way up and it works I can now wear 4 inch heels and go shopping in them.

I working up to the 4 inch heel, i bought a pair of Faith boots but i could only walk a couple of steps, but practice will make perfect.

I agree it is the simple things that makes us happy, I got so fed up of living in trainers.lol

Hi Everyone,

I noticed this thread and I just had to post.

Having lost 4 stone, and started wearing nice clothes again, I want to get back into wearing heels. I wore them every day untill I fell pregnant with my daughter who's now 5. I put most of my weight on during/after pregnancy, and I just thought that I was out of practise with the ole heels and thats how they were so sore to wear...so my question is...did they hurt so much because I was overweight?

Also....does practise make perfect when it comes to wearing heels? My big goal is to wear tight black pvc trousers and stilleto heels for my xmas night out...I'm thinking I should buy the shoes soon and wear them for a while every night to get used to them...any ideas?

:) :)

I used to think it was practice but losing weight has made it easier to wear heels I am sure it has made a difference. It must of been hard for my feet to carry 5 extra stones on it.

Hi Everyone,

I noticed this thread and I just had to post.

Having lost 4 stone, and started wearing nice clothes again, I want to get back into wearing heels. I wore them every day untill I fell pregnant with my daughter who's now 5. I put most of my weight on during/after pregnancy, and I just thought that I was out of practise with the ole heels and thats how they were so sore to wear...so my question is...did they hurt so much because I was overweight?

Also....does practise make perfect when it comes to wearing heels? My big goal is to wear tight black pvc trousers and stilleto heels for my xmas night out...I'm thinking I should buy the shoes soon and wear them for a while every night to get used to them...any ideas?

:) :)

Yes i would buy them and start wearing them in. I stopped wearing heels years ago, and as said before the inch ones was my limit, but as the weight come off and i exercisedas well, my calves dont hurt as much in them.

I used to wear heels all the time - infact i wouldn't go out without my heels on, but after stacking on the weight i find heels a burden as i end up with achey back, achey feet, blisters left, right and centre! I'm looking forward to being able to confidently wear heels without worrying i'm going to be crippled by them!

Hi Everyone,

I'm definately gonna buy my heels the next time I have spare cash, I have 5" heeled boots in the wardrobe (ones with pointy toes) so I might practice with them.

I don't really get sore legs, its just the balls of my feet that are agony, I've tried the wee gel pad things but they don't help. Now that I think about it, it must have been because I had extra weight pushing down on my feet. I'm close to having a panic attack when I even think about wearing heels, I hate spending the night in a bad mood coz my feet hurt...having to always have a seat and not being able to dance!

Its amazing how many problems being overweight can cause, and you don't realise untill you lose the weight!

Thanks everyone
:)

I am the same they give me sore balls !!!

It was obviously the weight on them anyway i can wear really high heels now without a problem and i love them as all my friends are taller than me and it adds the looking slimmer thing too xx

Back